Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Huge shoutout to Bands (inc Alumni Band) & Fans for making DV ROCK loud last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Huge shoutout to Bands (inc Alumni Band) & Fans for making DV ROCK loud last night

Oct 11, 2020, 10:32 AM

and it came over on TV with realness & not piped in!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy to look over

Oct 11, 2020, 10:41 AM

til you don't have it. World class band for a world class football program

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Huge shoutout to Bands (inc Alumni Band) & Fans for making DV ROCK loud last night

Oct 11, 2020, 10:47 AM

dabo thanked the fans as well for the atmosphere last night at the game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crowd sounded good on TV. For those who were there in person

Oct 11, 2020, 10:52 AM

thank you. I’m don’t think I could sit through a rain game anymore. I am to lazy I think. I appreciate those of you that support our team even in a pandemic, rain game. How does it sound in person?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crowd sounded good on TV. For those who were there in person

Oct 11, 2020, 7:31 PM

Tiger Band looked and sounded great from where we were (in their usual seats). Those kids deserve their trips to bowls and playoff games!

Re: Huge shoutout to Bands (inc Alumni Band) & Fans for making DV ROCK loud last night

Oct 11, 2020, 10:51 AM

and it came over on TV with realness & not piped in!

Spot on LLB. Keeping in mind we don't have a music program. Most of the big schools have huge departments, dozens of majors, a department staff of 100, and multiple scholarships. Our marching Tigers work their tails off.

Oct 11, 2020, 10:55 AM

We do have a Performing Arts major. My DIL graduated with her concentration in music.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 4:30 PM

Thanks for the info. The more you know ...

Oct 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

OK. Didn't know Alumni band participated last night. No wonder I said to myself dang some of them look old for college students in some of the TV shots.

Oct 11, 2020, 9:25 PM

I was there last night in the rain and have two sons in Tiger Band. I’ve been to all three home games and told them and their band friends that having the band in the stadium has been a tremendous help to making the game experience seem as normal as possible, given all the other restrictions, etc. There is no alumni band this year due to COVID.... otherwise I would be there! Go Tigers!

Oct 11, 2020, 11:56 AM

I was there in the nosebleeds with my son and commented to him that Miami isn't used to having as much as 18k loud fans. As Dabo said, it was as good of a crowd as you could get in this cursed year of 2020

Thank you. I was happy to have the privilege to participate

Oct 11, 2020, 6:32 PM

I am even sounding a little hoarse today.

Re: Thank you. I was happy to have the privilege to participate

Oct 11, 2020, 6:56 PM

Glad you ponied up, came across great on TV.

Hot green tea with raw honey and a dash of powdered cinnamon will help your throat.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 7:56 PM

The valley was rocking considering the limited capacity. I haven’t seen a better environment this year with the exception of possibly the Texas a&m vs Florida game. From what I saw on tv, a&m wasn’t enforcing any social distancing like we were tho

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic