Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack

Nov 17, 2020, 6:24 PM

of transition cooperation could cause delays in vaccines getting injected into peope. Primarily, I'm worried that it could cost my parents their lives. They have done well in social distancing, but I think most people, not just them, are on borrowed time as far as being lucky enough not to get covid. A delay of a few weeks could be fatal to people in rerious risk groups.

If he wants to contest the election to the last ounce possible, that's fine, but do what he is supposed to do to give the next administration the best chance to be efficient for this nation at the start.

It really sucks to realize that peope in positions like his and Graham's just really only care about their livlihoods above even cooperating a tiny bit for the possible safety of everyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anything Biden does today or in January

Nov 17, 2020, 6:26 PM

Will have no effect on you and your parents. Y’all control your fate...

Tell that to a person that gets covid during the delay.

Nov 17, 2020, 6:48 PM

In other words, let's say a cooperative transition gets the vaccine out by mid February, but an uncooperative one means it gets administered in late March. Well, there will be many people that will get it in that span.

Beleive me, they have controlled their fate as best they can. We were wearing mask when the government was stating emphatically that it would do not good. We were wearing masks in the early going when even Fauci was saying mask would not help.

If nothing matters, including the behavior of the President of the United States, and then the actions fo the President-elect, then why do any of us bother to do the right thing. Have things gotten that bad and hopeless?

What delay? Biden signing some papers?

Nov 17, 2020, 8:29 PM

Back away from the edge....
No one is gonna get Covid b/c Biden hasnt had a signing ceremony or press conference. The vaccine work will continue....the plans to deploy are already in place.

Re: What delay? Biden signing some papers?

Nov 18, 2020, 5:51 AM

That is actually not the case.

A lot of people are very concerned right now about the lack of inaction on the part of Trump's administration. There's a boatload of things they could and should apparently be doing right now to put the country in a much better position for the vaccine and they don't seem to be interested.

My guess is Trump really is bitter about the fact that Joe is going to get "credit" for curing COVID...when in reality it was a German startup that really deserves the credit if it happens, not any administration or president.

Not Joe. Not Trump. Just...good science, aided by a hefty dose of small private enterprise.

Re: Anything Biden does today or in January

Nov 18, 2020, 2:55 AM [ in reply to Anything Biden does today or in January ]

bengaline said:

Will have no effect on you and your parents. Y’all control your fate...

Do you have family members that work in the Emergency Dept of a major hospital? I do. I also provide daycare for my daughter's 2-year old on the 12-hour workdays.
Yahoos that refuse to wear masks (such as TheRump) are a real threat to my family as the ED and the ICUs load-up and overflow. How csn anyone support the SUPER-SPREADER-IN-CHIEF?

Did you know that 130 members of the Secret Service that serves the W'house have tested positive? Thanks to TheRump.

And supporters of TheRump and his gang are criminals for not supporting oublic health.

Probably a lot the forthcoming deaths will be the Trump-cultists that went to his rallies without masks.

Re: Anything Biden does today or in January

Nov 18, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Anything Biden does today or in January ]

bengal,

Transitions have consequences. To refuse to recognize this is unreasonable.

Re: Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack

Nov 17, 2020, 6:36 PM

lol, you mentioned "cooperation". After an attempted coupe, an impeachment, a vote by post card election, and 4 years of 24/7 bashing. I can't LOL any louder.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not talking about all of that ######## on both sides,

Nov 17, 2020, 6:51 PM

but one would hope that the two parties could agree to a transition for the best interest of the nation. Honestley, I to the point I don't give a #### about republican or democrat, but people on both sides need to act like adults and do what needs to be done to minimize loss of life. I am so God #### sick of htis side vs that side and they did this so we'll do that. Grow the #### up and top being so God #### immple minded.

Nov 17, 2020, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack ]

lol, you mentioned "cooperation". After an attempted coupe, an impeachment, a vote by post card election, and 4 years of 24/7 bashing. I can't LOL any louder.

Not only are your claims laughably inaccurate, Biden wasn't in office and had nothing to do with those events. You're laughing by yourself.

Never seen so many sore losers. (Remember Nov. 2016, "I love liberal tears"? How you like me now!)

Your boys gone, get over it...take up a hobby. You know, using puppies for target practice or whatever people like you do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said and not only that, When Trump won, the other side

Nov 17, 2020, 8:10 PM

conceded the election 48 hours later. Obabma invited to the White House for discussions and the transition was completely open. This is madness what this man is doing.

Re: Well said and not only that, When Trump won, the other side

Nov 17, 2020, 8:37 PM

Maybe he is setup a spy gate of his own. Never know.

Nov 17, 2020, 8:37 PM

setting up a spy gate.

Nov 18, 2020, 6:46 AM

right, because the president has the power to order the FBI to spy on someone without a warrant. Trump could not do it if he tried, neither could Obama. Laws were out into place after Watergate to prevent this from ever happening.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keowee and Bengaline

Nov 17, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack ]

Your responses to this poor guy hoping that his older parents can get a vaccine is one of the most despicable posts I have seen in my limited time on this forum. Unbelievable. I have in-laws that are in their late 80s, and I also am pissed about politics get in the way of vaccines going out as soon as possible. Do you have any humanity at all? Just two hateful guys with your only agenda to bite anybody’s head off that says anything that may not be totally favorable to your dear leader. Even when human lives are in the balance.

I hope you guys can sleep at night. Watch out for karma. What goes around comes around.

Thank you. I tried to control my language when replying to

Nov 17, 2020, 8:21 PM

him, but I couldn't. I too found his reply to be the most hopeless, cold, robotic, and ignorant response I have ever seen. It was truly unbelievable.

You are both ignorant of the reality of the situation.

Nov 17, 2020, 8:35 PM

81, I may be as old as your parents. The vaccine development and deployment plans are in place. Have you had your head in the sand the past 2 months. The Pentagon and Pharma people have stated that as soon as the FDA turns the vaccines loose, the logistics are in place.

Just chill, take care of your parents and all will be fine.

You are ignorant

Nov 17, 2020, 8:58 PM

If you don’t understand it would help if these coronavirus task teams could speak to each other. If by some miracle Trump turns the election around, what would’ve been lost by these groups communicating with each other?

Re: You are both ignorant of the reality of the situation.

Nov 18, 2020, 9:10 AM [ in reply to You are both ignorant of the reality of the situation. ]

They were still pathetic responses. Yours and Keowee's. But someone probably should have told the OP that his board is loaded with that and to lower his expectations.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

So you are 100% in favor of vaccine delays

Nov 18, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack ]

that will cost thousands, maybe tens of thousands of lives, all because the mean Democrats said some mean words over the last four years?

Nov 18, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of who I voted for, I'm worried that Trump's lack ]

Keowee,

Your immaturity is noted (again & again)

Nov 18, 2020, 11:34 AM

I do feel young. I mean, I am the only person that I know that is my age, and can see their abs.

Nov 17, 2020, 9:08 PM

every time a D wins the WH, dems want unity

after harassing the R for 4 years

Nov 18, 2020, 11:27 AM

ranger,

everytime ? really ??

Nov 21, 2020, 6:54 PM

whale, not everytime

Nov 17, 2020, 11:02 PM

it's pretty stunning that anyone could debate trumps behavior

From the get go, making Covid political is stunningly stupid

Nov 18, 2020, 8:57 AM

but the new normal in America.

it had to be made political to get rid of bad orange man

Nov 18, 2020, 11:37 AM

had to overlook rioting and looting too and call it mostly peaceful

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's doing. All of those riots combined didn't amont to the

Nov 21, 2020, 5:57 PM

violence she unleashed. But she was pretty though and made a good sig.

People don't get flu shots NOW.

Nov 18, 2020, 11:36 AM

Why would these same people run out and get a COVID shot, were it even available?

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic