Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL will no longer suspend players for marijuana use
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

NFL will no longer suspend players for marijuana use

Mar 15, 2020, 6:19 PM

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/sports/nfl-cba-marijuana-suspensions

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road to the HOF is wide open for Martavis now***

Mar 15, 2020, 6:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The road to the HOF is wide open for Martavis now***

Mar 15, 2020, 7:20 PM

Martavis has lost a small fortune over that policy rule, maybe he can now sue and get his money back and clear his record. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 9:05 PM

He should be able to for real. He was lighting it up when he got suspended. His career was ruined over a ridiculous rule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 10:49 PM

Only illegal at the time, ridiculous rule. smh

Mar 15, 2020, 8:31 PM [ in reply to The road to the HOF is wide open for Martavis now*** ]

????????????

Mar 16, 2020, 9:01 AM [ in reply to The road to the HOF is wide open for Martavis now*** ]

Ricky Williams says "hello"!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL will no longer suspend players for marijuana use

Mar 15, 2020, 8:19 PM

A lot more kids will be striving to get to the NFL now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Unbelievable

Mar 15, 2020, 10:02 PM

Sorry, but this is awful. Now they can play a game and make millions of dollars while stoned?

Re: Unbelievable

Mar 15, 2020, 10:49 PM

Yep, you give in then it becomes a worm hole. watch . .

Nice to meet you

Mar 15, 2020, 11:24 PM

Someone actually gets it. Thank you.

Im biased in this issue bc I did 7months for a .5 joint in my pocket, at first week.

I was 17, thrown into general population and came out way worse from my experiences there and crazy people I met.

Unreal, do people not see that America has forgotten what's right and what's wrong?

What's wrong is locking someone up for 7 months over a joint***

Mar 16, 2020, 9:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's wrong is locking someone up for 7 months over a joint***

Mar 16, 2020, 4:44 PM

As wrong as locking someone up with a half pint of whisky!!! Why is there laws for having weed, bc they never knew how to tax it so the government could get their share of the money that's paid for it. If weed was free to anyone who wanted to smoke it, it would have never been a crime to possess it bc it has never been proven that it's worse than alcohol in anyway shape or form bc it isn't, and I believe that it's less harmful, its especially less harmful than being around a group of drunks!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unbelievable

Mar 16, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Unbelievable ]

But so what, I have been around both, people that are buzzed to drunk, and people that are buzzed to stoned. I would rather be around 25 people that are stoned than one drunk. Weed damages the lungs, and alcohol kills the liver and the kidney's if you use alcohol when being a diabetic!!! Also, if you are completely sober, ride in a vehicle with someone drunk, and ride in a vehicle with someone stoned. If you desperately needed a ride somewhere, I would bet you would get in a vehicle with a stoned driver 10 out of 10 times before jumping in with someone drunk. If the stoned person gets in a accident, at least they won't be driving very fast at all, when most drunks will be speeding!!! 35 mph to a stoned driver, it feels like 65 mph, when 65 to a drunk feels like 35 mph!!! A stoned driver feels the cops are watching everything they do, a drunk feels like they are invisible and bulletproof!!! So smoking weed isn't even close as harmful as getting drunk!!!!!

Yeah man

Mar 16, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Unbelievable ]

Those wicked heathens and their pot smoking. We should send them straight to hell!

On a serious nore would you rather them pop pain killers or get blackout drunk? Clearly you have never played a high level of football because these guys take a beating for our entertainment, and if they want to smoke a joint to manage their pain then so be it. You would be surprised at how many of your friends and colleagues light up. Trust me.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yess! Just a genius move by the NFL

Mar 16, 2020, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: NFL will no longer suspend players for marijuana use ]

Cause we all know how much of a motivator weed is. ??

Ladies and gentlemen, wickedness surrounds us.

Re: NFL will no longer suspend players for marijuana use

Mar 16, 2020, 8:06 AM

Sucks. Just another irrational move in the whole “marijuana movement”, the most illogical scam going on right now.

How so? A lot of these guys turn to alcohol or opioids

Mar 16, 2020, 9:03 AM

to deal with the pain that comes with playing professional football. Marijuana is clearly a healthier alternative. Why on earth should it be illegal when alcohol and tobacco aren't?

Re: How so? A lot of these guys turn to alcohol or opioids

Mar 16, 2020, 4:54 PM

I agree, and I believe that they made the wrong one of the mind altering stimulants illegal bc just about anybody can make alcohol and grow weed. Making your own alcohol can be dangerous and deadly, and growing weed isn't either!!!

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic