Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great sports & people suggestion made about “Mattering”!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,366

Great sports & people suggestion made about “Mattering”!

Sep 15, 2020, 11:32 AM

From a retired Marine Corps Officer and now a high school educator.

He shares with his students the word “matter”.

Yes, Black Lives Matter; yes, women’s lives matter, and yes ALL Lives Matter.

Stop talking about, protesting & shouting about mattering and do something that matters!

Get a good education, get a job, take care of your family, help your neighbor.

I say..Gut eR Done & Have Some Fun!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great sports & people suggestion made about “Mattering”!

Sep 15, 2020, 11:34 AM

Matter is defined as anything that takes up space.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Sep 15, 2020, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Sep 15, 2020, 12:27 PM

Agree....it is game week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 11:36 AM

BLM- Bill Lightbulb Matters

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2020, 11:41 AM

Politically speaking. TLM.

How many of you actually lead diverse organizations?

Sep 15, 2020, 11:41 AM

Just saying, let’s just go do it only happens if you consider one group’s thinking as the standard approach and ignore the issues of others as not as valid or unimportant or not mattering as much. I have led and been called to serve as the head diverse organizations, most of my life. Trust me and as you can tell Dabo who also is leading a diverse situation- it is not like that outside of a dominant culturally centered world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have led multiple diverse organizations and I think

Sep 15, 2020, 11:56 AM

you're full of it. Hth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Then you know how you can’t just throw a feel good slogan out there

Sep 15, 2020, 12:03 PM

When there’s conflict or difference of opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is "black lives matter" a feel good slogan?***

Sep 15, 2020, 12:06 PM

No it speaks to national sadness and historic tragedy.

Sep 15, 2020, 12:10 PM

Not happy slogan at all to me

So what slogan(s) are you referring to?***

Sep 15, 2020, 12:11 PM

"Where's The Beef?" ?

Sep 15, 2020, 12:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Don't discount all these guys having "a black friend"

Sep 15, 2020, 1:24 PM [ in reply to How many of you actually lead diverse organizations? ]

They're always quick to point that out

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't discount all these guys having "a black friend"

Sep 15, 2020, 1:59 PM

I have always understood that my "only" Black friend has had disadvantages in this life, along with a very few positive advantages.

Friends understand. Friends trust and help each other.

But if "he" never expressed the stress he was under until "he" joined a group that were trying to disrupt or destroy everyone's quality of life because some other Black men can't avoid illegal drugs, "he" was never my friend.

I realize "he" is having to choose his identity--is "he" a Black man that needs to find satisfaction in his perpetual victimhood, or is he an well-adjusted contributing citizen of a productive accepting society?

BLM wants us to accept the answer "Both".

Nope. If I offer you a hand up, and you take it, you don't get to keep holding the grudge. If you want to keep holding your grudge, get up yourself.

Pastor Brown, there is now so much distributed wealth in this country that if you could get 75% of young Black men to stay off drugs and be in committed monogamous relationships, you can erase interracial inequity in less than 2 generations.

But BLM wants to send us back to tribal economics.

I'm so sorry....

Sep 15, 2020, 6:02 PM [ in reply to How many of you actually lead diverse organizations? ]

I accidentally gave you a TU, which is embarrassing because I think you're as full of sh*t as a Christmas monkey.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,366
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic