Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay sucks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Iptay sucks

Feb 4, 2021, 6:04 PM

Who else got screwed on baseball...no loyalty I should have known. Mid level donor here and we got all of tickets except sc and etsu...we got standing room only ga state...yeah grandparents prime seats for football and we said infield easier for us and we would take a few games of but needed infield and we are local and attend them all and handicap. Yeah well here we are...only game games thru March so idk if get more or not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Iptay sucks

Feb 4, 2021, 6:12 PM

Covid sucks worse

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They had 3 x the request as they did available tix.

Feb 4, 2021, 6:27 PM

I called and spoke to the ticket office today.

Re: They had 3 x the request as they did available tix.

Feb 4, 2021, 7:14 PM

I thought only people elgible were people who got tickets last year?

same with Softball

Feb 4, 2021, 8:54 PM

McFadden-level donors, inaugural season ticket holders, told that ALL the tickets will be General Admission, even if you are lucky enough to get a game. They are allocating 200 tickets for approximately 80 available seats in the stadium. The rest have to sit on the lawn beyond the outfield fence. Get there early, which I assume EVERYONE will be doing, and fight for a seat.

No thank you.

It's like they are trying to drive away donors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I’ll bet if you give $2.5 Million, they’d make an exception.***

Feb 6, 2021, 10:29 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 10:08 PM

It’s almost like there’s a pandemic going on. They could just play in an empty stadium...be grateful that there’s a season happening at all.

How do you expect IPTAY to divide tickets fairly

Feb 4, 2021, 10:36 PM

given the pandemic seating restrictions?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Why have a priority system and not use it?***

Feb 6, 2021, 1:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 4, 2021, 10:44 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why the state commerce dept is approving socially distanced seating. I'm glad they are allowing people in, but it seems an odd choice for the agency to make these decisions. But hey, we're ahead of NC where a home crowd of 78 was on hand to witness East Carolina's basketball win over Houston.

Feb 5, 2021, 9:21 AM

Did you also complain because you didn't get prime seating during football season as a mid-level donor?

Unless you are paying a ridiculous amount of money, you aren't going to get your handpicked seats at any sporting event this season.

TOTALLY AGREE!!

Feb 5, 2021, 9:24 AM

Same situation, but I only got two tickets to ONE game in March ... ONE!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Feb 5, 2021, 9:31 AM

So you're posting about it in the Football forum? Maybe you should consider what's going on in the world before disparaging Clemson and IPTAY.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic