Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week?

Feb 21, 2021, 7:21 PM

n/m

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week?

Feb 21, 2021, 7:32 PM

I think we take 2 out of 3. What I want to know is why they're ranked and we're not.

Combined with our record last year and this year, why are we

Aug 14, 2012, 8:47 AM

not ranked higher? I saw 25th on one poll.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2021, 2:04 AM [ in reply to Re: How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week? ]

It just means more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 23, 2021, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week? ]

Saw something on D1 baseball that said “supposedly” they have one of the best bullpens in the country right now with coot pitchers throwing 95+ MPH which they said attributed to their inflated ranking....

Feb 22, 2021, 6:55 AM

Not as well as we do this week!

Isn't it strange to start the season with a three game

Feb 24, 2021, 9:00 AM

series, and then have a gap until the NEXT weekend before another game is played? Schedule makers must have thought that Cinncy series really took it out of us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 9:09 AM

They are hitting the ball well, had I believe 7 home runs in their game last night vs Winthrop. I’d like to believe Cincy was a better test than Dayton/Winthrop. Would feel a lot better if we were healthy. Missing Meredith, Hack, Hall & Askew is tough but I was impressed with the guys who played this past weekend. Looking more & more like Friday’s game might be rained out. So who knows what will happen. DH in Greenville Saturday?

Feb 24, 2021, 10:00 AM

Dayton supposedly has a pretty good team.
Also, usuc does have several pitchers that throw smoke but I have no idea how refined they are. Their Sunday starter vs. Dayton struck out 9 of the first 10 batters he faced and then proceeded to lose his control.
Hopefully weather will permit our home game Friday. Always great to get that first W!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2021, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: How do y’all think we match up against the dirtpeckers next week? ]

Yeah....who the heck is the one guy on their team that has, I think they said on WYFF last night, 6 HR's and 9 rbi's so far thru 4 games. Dude hit 3 last night. Is this guy new? Hopefully we can keep him well under check. But they are bashing the ball right now - alot of pressure on our 2 freshmen if that's who are starting this weekend (Sat/Sun). I like us to still somehow take the first 2 and lose the finale. I'd be good with that.

Feb 27, 2021, 6:58 AM

bisraeljr said:

Yeah....who the heck is the one guy on their team that has, I think they said on WYFF last night, 6 HR's and 9 rbi's so far thru 4 games. Dude hit 3 last night. Is this guy new? Hopefully we can keep him well under check. But they are bashing the ball right now - alot of pressure on our 2 freshmen if that's who are starting this weekend (Sat/Sun). I like us to still somehow take the first 2 and lose the finale. I'd be good with that.

Wes MF'ing Clarke is his name. He's a junior.

Feb 24, 2021, 9:43 AM

The Tigers have 4 guys out of action, so we will ONLY win the series 2-1.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic