Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How did we exactly lose Crouch?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

How did we exactly lose Crouch?

Dec 17, 2018, 12:20 AM

What do you think exactly happened with the stud Backer?

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did we exactly lose Crouch?

Dec 17, 2018, 12:45 AM

We haven't lost him, Tennessee is just promising him the world & that $EC hype.
I still think he's a Tiger!!

Dec 17, 2018, 7:37 AM

The only think UT can promise is 4 years of losing to Bama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since he hasn’t committed anywhere and will not until the

Dec 17, 2018, 12:57 AM

19th of December, Clemson hasn’t lost him. Your post is one of two things you like speculating on a subject you have no first hand knowledge of, or you don’t under how recruiting sites operate this time of year. All recruiting sites try to create suspense and intrigue when there is none, just create traffic on their sites. Some sites even try to manipulate naive young men into with holding a commitment until late in the process with the promise of a higher star rating. Hopefully you aren’t a click bate ##### like your post suggests.

Re: Since he hasn’t committed anywhere and will not until the

Dec 17, 2018, 4:53 AM

Cootish statement by the OP. Happens every year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since he hasn’t committed anywhere and will not until the

Dec 17, 2018, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Since he hasn’t committed anywhere and will not until the ]

??

Dec 17, 2018, 5:46 AM

For crying out loud . Has he signed with somebody yet ? Don't let the hype and the fervor steer you astray ... they don't sign anywhere until at least Wednesday .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Likely due to stupid people on tnet

Dec 17, 2018, 7:34 AM

They ruin everything

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 17, 2018, 7:38 AM

who says we have lost him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some random tenn homer who was listening to

Dec 17, 2018, 7:51 AM

The tenn homer radio station stops to get some coffee at a qt. In walks some other random dude with orange on, he says hey...UT got couch.

The guy says, who the heck is couch?

1st guy says, ah come on, what kinda tenn fan are you. The guy says I'm not, this is Harley Davidson orange. They both leave.

But, a 3rd guy in line waiting to buy a cup of coffee overhears it. He gets his coffee, jumps in his big rig and heads down the road.

An hr later the coffee kicks in and it's time for his morning glory do he stops at hardee's. He goes in to the bathroom and begins dropping off coots at willy brice.

Some other random dude comes in to pee. The guy taking a dump says, hey did you hear clemson lost couch. The guy taking a pee gets startled and runs off.

He shouts to his budy saying some weird guy is taking a dump saying clemson lost coach.

They all walk off.. but the guy In line waiting for his biscuit overhears them.

He gets his biscuit and heads off to work. He catches his clemson coworker in the hall and says, I heard Clemson lost couch.

The clemson guy feels a tingle in his weenkie... he has got breaking news... so he posts it on tnet.

Message was edited by: GeeVille Tiger

Message was edited by: GeeVille Tiger

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Some random tenn homer who was listening to

Dec 17, 2018, 12:12 PM

L.M.F.A.O......

Dec 17, 2018, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: How did we exactly lose Crouch? ]

From what I've read, it mentioned putting him at LB here, we have some good guys already here and several talented LB's already committed in '19, may not be that big of a loss if he doesn't come.

Not over yet

Dec 17, 2018, 8:04 AM

Could come down off the post visit high. But this isn’t a positive development for us. However, we have 4 stud LB’s already in the fold to put a positive spin on this. Crouch is a terrific athlete but hasn’t played a lot of LB and any time an 18 year old has a hip injury, it’s a bit worrisome. Would still love to have him but I wouldn’t say a need

Dec 17, 2018, 8:52 AM

More importantly, How did you already drop to 81%. Was it because of your stupid posts? Or more likely your coot tendencies?

$urely $omeone know$

Dec 17, 2018, 12:00 PM

It was just a thought. ####

Dec 17, 2018, 3:17 PM

First off I'm as far from a coot than you can Imagine. I'm a Tiger for life always have and will be. Second my bad for thinking maybe we did lose him. Maybe we didnt. Time will tell. Alot of hostility and anger towards something that might have gotten worded wrong with text. With all that said

Go Tigers! Beat ND

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic