Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,692

How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases

Aug 11, 2020, 5:12 PM

a vaccine?!?!

I thought that's what we were waiting for!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases

Aug 11, 2020, 5:16 PM

No. "WE" are what we have been waiting for... Didn't you hear?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 5:20 PM

In the USA any vaccines thought to be the cure all for Covid will take months and months and months of testing before it is approved by the FDA. If the vaccines was available right now it would probably be Christmas before you or I could receive it!

Aug 11, 2020, 5:28 PM

No it will be ready November 4!

Aug 11, 2020, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases ]

The Russia vaccine will not be approved in USA. Big pharma has to get rich from Covid, not Russian pharma. $$$$$

You just made the C!A and MostSad's list... Careful.***

Aug 11, 2020, 8:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2020, 5:17 PM

They probably just put vodka in a vial.

Aug 11, 2020, 5:24 PM

Russia did not release "a" vaccine.

They released - or claim to have found - what will almost certainly turn out to be somebody else's trial vaccine, which their hackers stole from research done by Western companies about three weeks ago.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a33337560/russian-hackers-coronavirus-research-vaccine-centers/

Russia is not "first" in anything technological, especially biomed research. And I'm hardly an anti-vaxxer, but I think I'll let millions of others crash-test a Russian vaccine before I myself would inject it. And then wait a few years and make sure none of the test subjects are growing a third arm.

Aug 11, 2020, 5:26 PM

Their Olympic doping history says otherwise :D

What if that "3rd arm" was a huge weener,

Aug 11, 2020, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases ]

That vaccine would fly off the shelves

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Would you take any sort

Aug 11, 2020, 5:31 PM

of medication ‘developed’ by the Russians? I certainly wouldn’t.

Re: Would you take any sort

Aug 11, 2020, 7:30 PM

I would take it before I took a vaccine will Bill Gates money behind it. Look at his record in Africa.

Aug 11, 2020, 7:34 PM

I am sure Russia does have a vaccine. This is a communist military virus. You create a biological weapon, but you cant use it until you have a cure or vaccine. China has the vaccine. They have too few cases not to have it. They were probably close to a vaccine when the virus prematurely escaped. Russia was most definitely a partner with equal access.

LOL, now that's what I call cutting to the chase

Aug 11, 2020, 8:00 PM

Not one Democrat has brought up the UNC researcher who was in Wuhan in October 2019, and who the whole scientific community has known was pursuing gain-of-function research on Coronaviruses in abeyance Industry and NIH directives for several years.

If Liberal Media were truthful, the Coronavirus would be known as the Chernobyl of the Medical Research community.

Aug 11, 2020, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases ]

The best virologists on the planet say COVID wasn't grown in a lab. If the Chinese did breed this thing, they're fooling the infectious-disease guys whose job it is to know such things. This was the official verdict:

I also just have a hard time with the idea the Chinese could be that far ahead of us...especially since like Russia, all the tech they have they largely stole from the West. They're doing some real cutting-edge stuff with commercial tech in Shenzhen - the so-called "Chinese Silicon Valley", building on a base of stolen intellectual property - but their biomedical tech has lagged well behind the curve though they've continued to steal that kind of stuff wholesale from the West as well.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,692
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic