Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So much to take away from this mess
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 621

So much to take away from this mess

Feb 21, 2021, 9:16 AM

https://abcnews.go.com/US/california-districts-school-board-resigns-comments-bashing-parents/story?id=76020108

First of all they're right. People want their babysitters back. They want them back so they can work to earn money that's then taxed to pay your salaries. When you fail to understand how your helping other people helps yourself, when you lose that perspective you lose your job. This is why unions are so toxic. They have a purpose but they also facilitate losing that mindset. When it's lost the job is lost.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So much to take away from this mess

Feb 21, 2021, 10:18 AM

The only thing these school board members regret is that their remarks were inadvertently made public. They showed their disdain for the parents who simply want their kids to be educated. I do agree the way the social engineers are moving in public education, schools are becoming more of a baby sitting service than a place for education. When Abraham Lincoln's name is offensive in the Bay area and requiring one to show the work to a math problem is racist, parents increasingly are having to consider if it's within their means to pull the plug and go private.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey, can we do hyperbole free Sundays

Feb 21, 2021, 10:36 AM

n here after I first break said rule?

The way I look at it is that I am going to have to work until I am 70, at least I do not have to worry as much about someone from the next generation, being that they are completely unequipped to deal with even the simplest of problems, stealing my job for less money.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Hyperbole Free Sunday” is the worst idea in human history.***

Feb 21, 2021, 10:50 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: “Hyperbole Free Sunday” is the worst idea in human history.***

Feb 21, 2021, 11:13 AM

It is. I also suggest we not use the term hyperbole instead of exaggeration, until such time as the spelling is changed to hyperbolie or hyperboly.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.***

Feb 21, 2021, 3:30 PM [ in reply to hey, can we do hyperbole free Sundays ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about we just end communist schools all together?

Feb 21, 2021, 1:24 PM

That would really make things better. Probably too late though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 621
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic