Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How Lee Corso Picks Football Games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

How Lee Corso Picks Football Games

Dec 8, 2016, 5:47 PM

Ran across this post from 9 years ago and thought it could use an update...

Lee Corso was in Columbus to commentate on an Ohio State football game one weekend when he noticed a special telephone near the Buckeyes' bench. He asked QB J.T. Barrett what it was used for and was told it was a hotline to God. Lee asked if he could use it. Barrett replied, 'Sure, but it will cost you $200. Lee scratched his head, then thought, 'what the heck, I could use some help picking games.' He pulled out his wallet and paid $200. Lee's picks were perfect that week.

The next week, Lee was in Tallahassee when he noticed that same kind of phone on the Seminoles bench. He asked what the telephone was for and Jimbo Fisher told him, 'It's a hotline to God if you want to use it, it will cost you $500.' Recalling the previous week, Lee pulled out his wallet and made the call. Lee's picks were perfect again that week.

The next weekend, Lee was in Clemson, when he noticed the same kind of telephone by the Tigers' bench. He asked Deshaun Watson, 'Is that the hotline to God?' Deshaun said, 'Yes, and if you want to use it, it will cost you 50 cents.' Lee looked incredulously at Watson and said, "Wait a second, I just paid $200 at Ohio State and $500 at Florida State to use the same phone to God! Why do the Tigers only charge 50 cents?" Desahun replied, "Because in Clemson, it's a local call... Welcome to God's Country."

GOOOO TIGERS!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This deserves more TU!!!!!***

Dec 8, 2016, 6:42 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How Lee Corso Picks Football Games

Dec 8, 2016, 6:46 PM

Who searches the internet for posts 9 years ago? Dude......seriously?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2016, 8:31 PM

LOL I happened to find the section on Tiger net that had my POTDs from all-time. I only had 4 or 5 of them so it jumped out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it"

Dec 8, 2016, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: How Lee Corso Picks Football Games ]

Sara Shepard

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2016, 6:46 PM

Haha I love it. +1

POTD!***

Dec 8, 2016, 8:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2016, 9:16 PM

best post ever.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic