Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How Is Tucker Israel Going To Throw Shade At The Program?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

How Is Tucker Israel Going To Throw Shade At The Program?

Sep 27, 2018, 8:29 AM

Odd, he never threw any touchdown passes at Clemson. So, in response to his disrespectful GIF on Twitter yesterday, I present my GIF to him. It signifies his contribution to the game of football at Clemson.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: How Is Tucker Israel Going To Throw Shade At The Program?

Sep 27, 2018, 8:33 AM

https://youtu.be/xL-VX3WbA9U

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

Right on...... right on.....

Sep 27, 2018, 8:53 AM

????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 27, 2018, 8:34 AM

maybe tucker should inform clemson nation the real reason he was asked to leave the program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do tell.

Sep 27, 2018, 8:44 AM

NM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do tell.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:26 AM

Sounds like he failed drug tests.. so he “transferred”. But we know tucker.. we know

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: How Is Tucker Israel Going To Throw Shade At The Program? ]

"maybe tucker should inform clemson nation the real reason he was asked to leave the program."

What's this?

Sep 27, 2018, 9:12 AM

it is a statement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a sour grapes loser - forget about him.***

Sep 27, 2018, 8:42 AM

all these former players throwing shade towards Clemson

Sep 27, 2018, 8:52 AM

are all mad because they left and now they have nothing. Guys like Jadar Johnson and Van Smith have nothing else better to do than talk bad about Clemson, probably because it didn’t work out for them in the NFL. Hopefully they realize sooner rather than later that Clemson actually provided them with everything, and they’ll be grateful for it.

I just don’t understand how Jadar can openly attack the Clemson family, yet he was caught trying to steal from a teammate. I just hate it how some of these guys don’t realize how good they really had it playing for Clemson.

Well, Jadar's last tweet will read like this....

Sep 27, 2018, 10:24 AM

See you guys later, I'll be back in like 25 years or so.

~Chesty Puller

are all mad because they left and now they have nothing. Guys like Jadar Johnson and Van Smith have nothing else better to do than talk bad about Clemson, probably because it didn’t work out for them in the NFL. Hopefully they realize sooner rather than later that Clemson actually provided them with everything, and they’ll be grateful for it.

I just don’t understand how Jadar can openly attack the Clemson family, yet he was caught trying to steal from a teammate. I just hate it how some of these guys don’t realize how good they really had it playing for Clemson.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:07 AM

Maybe he could grow his hair out and come back to be Lawrence’s little “mini-me”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic