Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How I know Spurrier is better than Morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 913

How I know Spurrier is better than Morris

Nov 25, 2012, 12:24 PM

It is so sad for me to aknowledge because I truly despise Spurrier and Mangus, but think about this...could we beat a ranked team with Cole Stoudt as QB? No. They went on the road to a ranked team, a team that was on a huge winning streak and won with a back up QB who hadn't had a start in 2 months. No way that happens with us. In fact, and one point last night Dylan was better than Boyd..who does not belong in any discussion for Heisman. He has gotten better but I would not trade Homer Jordan, Fuller, Eppley, Whitehurst or Woody for Tahj. Stats don't mean squat! However, in his defense, his OC called a horrible game and any gameplan that doesn't include getting Sammy 10 touches is flawed. We consistently beat teams when we have superior talent, and we consistently lose to teams that are similar in talent because of poor coaching. This game reminded me of Bowdens last game at Wake where Spence had a gamelplan that only gave Davis/Spiller 4 touches, but threw the ball 8 times to Nelson Farber. I hope Dabo is three feet in everyone's ### this week. He should be pissed becasue if you remember he was Spence's biggest critic. Well Dabo, your gameplan last night was a Spence like debacle. As an ex coach it makes me sick to see teams get beat becasue of coaching...the kids deserve better. And it makes me sick to acknowledge that Spurrier and Mangus are better coachs than ours.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We lost because USC is a better, much more physical team.

Nov 25, 2012, 12:30 PM

When you have that advatage, skill players are interchangeable as are gameplans.It is about recruiting better and coaching better/tougher.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were outcoached***

Nov 25, 2012, 12:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure a true Gator like Steve loves being viewed like this:

Nov 25, 2012, 12:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I'm sure a true Gator like Steve loves being viewed like this:

Nov 25, 2012, 12:56 PM

GAWD that's ugly!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Point to you for remembering Nelson Farber!***

Nov 25, 2012, 12:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 913
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic