Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Realistic Scenario RE: Suspensions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,248

Realistic Scenario RE: Suspensions

Dec 25, 2018, 1:55 PM

I’ll lean toward the strong possibility at least one player’s B sample pops again. Given that, our seemingly realistic best case scenario for the Cotton Bowl and beyond is that only one player tested positive and that there was some shoddy lab work and related cross-contamination of the A samples for the other 2 players.

That said, I’m hopeful the B samples clear at least 2 of our guys in time for the Cotton Bowl. I imagine getting Dex back in that fashion would only serve to motivate him to a new level (which is a scary thought for other teams).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Contrary to popular opinion,

Dec 25, 2018, 2:02 PM

100% is all anyone can do. That's not to say 100% on every play isn't quite a goal for one to set.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly it is 110%

Dec 25, 2018, 2:14 PM

a little extra

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope that you are right

Dec 25, 2018, 2:51 PM

But I fear that sample B will have the same results . I don’t believe that this will be a botched test. That would be
rate. This is an incident that nothing good will come from unless it is proven that the test was bogus. I know that the coaches work hard to see things like this never occur at Clemson but already a question of doubt has arisen about the team. You know as well as I that out rivals have already decided that the Tigers break rules and have been caught. A major setback just as the run to the championship begins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope that you are right

Dec 25, 2018, 3:05 PM

I hope that it was a botched analysis as well but most of the time that is just not the case. They don't send these samples off the local mom and pop's restaurant and blood analysis. Unless the sample was botched as it was being taken it's highly unlikely that it is a false positive. That's being honest and realistic. Hopefully the B sample comes back negative but I doubt that it will. Realistically we won't have any of those 3 back this season. The appeals process is the most likely destination for these guys at this point. I hope that they will be able to play next year whether by exoneration through the B sample or appeals process. However, If they are proven to have knowingly taken a PED then they should be immediately dismissed from the team. zero tolerance!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,248
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic