Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly, I've seen this coming since Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Honestly, I've seen this coming since Boston College

Oct 13, 2017, 11:25 PM

The offense has not looked good, even with a healthy Bryant. I just didn't see us scoring a lot of points up there on the road. We struggled to score on BC and Wake Forest. I Could not see all of the lopsided scores the Tigernet staff was predicting. And I knew that Syracuse likely had the better quarterback heading into the game. That Dungy is a baller.

It sucks to go from beating a team 54-0 to losing to a team, but that happens. What we need to do now is try to win the division and go to the Orange Bowl. A lot of analyst are saying we're not out of the playoff picture with basically a mulligan as defending champ, but really we are not a playoff team. I would like to somehow eek out a conference title and Orange Bowl. However, losses to NC State, Georgia Tech, Florida State and South Carolina are not out of the question, especially with a big question mark at QB.

I saw bits and pieces of the game because when it stayed tight, I had to turn away for long periods of time. I am surprised that Hunter Johnson didn't get the call. I think it is obvious he was our next best option. I hope playing an injured QB doesn't come back to haunt Dabo.

As for the vitriol here towards Dabo and the staff, I just can't see that as being necessary. We just won a national championship, played for another and had won 11 in a row going into tonight's game.

When I was changing the channel taking breaks from the game, I would look at Live PD for a while, hoping the game wold be better when I flipped back.You know a commercial that runs often during Live PD? St. Jude Children's Hospital commercial. Watch a couple of those like I did tonight and a football game gets put into perspective real quick. I'm bummed because I wanted to enjoy the replay tonight, surf the message boards and enjoy a day of college football tomorrow without having to worry about Clemson, but I will not allow myself to feel sorry for myself because my team lost this game. I just hope the injured players get healthy and we can find some offense to help this very good defense out down the stretch. It might be a tough stretch run. We may finish 7-7, 8-4, 9-3, 10-2, or 11-1. I think 8 or 9 wins is most likely. But we have Trevor Lawrence coming in and if we have a supporting cast for him that we have now, we will be scoring a lot, while not giving up many points.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, I've seen this coming since Boston College

Oct 13, 2017, 11:39 PM

Well said and I agree with you on the offense. We can move the ball pretty good most of the time but we can’t finish drives.

You’re right, shouldn’t blast the coaches. Clearly a healthy kb should probably be the starter but I cannot for the life of me why ZC is number 2. HJ has some good reads and good passing when limited action. He’s clearly outshined ZC in every offensive possession they’ve had.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2017, 11:44 PM

KB wasn't healthy, kicking game is poor and play calling and being creative is terrible and has been for sometime. Too much talent wasted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 12:02 AM

My wife and I watched til the very end period. We support the team always. We are 33-4 in the last 2 and a half seasons. I think it will make us better

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic