Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honest reaction to latest Trump tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Honest reaction to latest Trump tweet

Feb 3, 2018, 2:39 PM

What ever your political persuasion, do you believe this latest Trump tweet is accurate?

"
Donald J. Trump?Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
This memo totally vindicates “Trump” in probe. But the Russian Witch Hunt goes on and on. Their was no Collusion and there was no Obstruction (the word now used because, after one year of looking endlessly and finding NOTHING, collusion is dead). This is an American disgrace!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/959798743842349056

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honest reaction to latest Trump tweet

Feb 3, 2018, 2:50 PM

he just saying what everyone with a brain has known all along.

Feb 3, 2018, 3:06 PM

> he just saying what everyone with a brain has known
> all along.

Do you not understand that the Republican Senate and the Republican House have 3 committees investigating Trump's campaign and Russian interference in the campaign ?

You mean the Republicans in the House and Senate, the Republican FBI Director the Republican acting Attorney General, the Republican Special Council and the Republican Inspector General all have no brains?

Feb 4, 2018, 7:49 PM

Just because they are investigating it doesn't mean they will come to the same conclusions Comey did.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Honest reaction to latest Trump tweet ]

The question though, was do you believe what Trump said that the Nunes memo completely vidicates him?

Feb 4, 2018, 7:59 PM

It may not COMPLETELY vindicate him buy it shows the investigation was started based on speculation, suspicion, conjecture, choose whatever term you like.
Steele's sources have not been corroborated to this day. Steele never went to Russia. Fusion GPS did not verify Steele's sources. Fusion GPS is being sued by 4 Russian nationals. Manafort is suing the DOJ or FBI. Trump's lawyer is suing based on false claim that he traveled to Prague to meet with Russians. They will all win there suits.
Why don't you ask why the DNC wouldn't turn over the servers they claimed were hacked by Russian hackers. That has never been proven. Why don't you ask why Hillary wss never charged for multiple violations of the espionage act?
Trump- Russia collusion is a Liberal fantasy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 3:33 PM

https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/794255968448020480

I agree “ This is an American disgrace!”***

Feb 3, 2018, 5:14 PM

Feb 3, 2018, 5:49 PM

I believe he used "their" when he meant "there", which is embarrassing for a POTUS.

And I saw nothing in the memo that would vindicate him or make the investigation look like a witch hunt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2018, 8:02 PM

You saw nothing because you don't want to.

The appointment of Mueller by Rosenstein was based on the fake dossier

Feb 3, 2018, 6:06 PM

Now that the lies and FISA abuse are coming out, the basis for a special counsel is now mute. Mueller shouldn't even BE there because he was installed under false pretense. Heads are gonna roll on this one. I'm going to enjoy watching these Clinton/Obama operatives hang.

Re: The appointment of Mueller by Rosenstein was based on the fake dossier

Feb 4, 2018, 1:57 PM

The basis for the Special Council was Trump firing Comey. Had nothing to do with Carter Page or the Fisa process.

“So you need an investigation into Russia. You need an investigation into the Trump Tower and the Cambridge Analytica email, separate and apart from the dossier. So those are not connected issues to me.” - Trey Gowdy, Feb.4, 2018 Face The Nation.

Re: The appointment of Mueller by Rosenstein was based on the fake dossier

Feb 4, 2018, 8:04 PM

Trump should've fired Comey from day one because of his handling of the Hillary email scandal. Comey violated his sacred duty and should suffer mightily.

Loves his name so much

Feb 4, 2018, 2:45 PM

Even refers to himself in third person so that he can name drop.

Nunes memo was a joke.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loves his name so much

Feb 4, 2018, 8:06 PM

You are a joke.

Was your other reply ‘I’m rubber you’re glue’

Feb 4, 2018, 8:28 PM

Grow up child

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowns gonna clown.***

Feb 4, 2018, 8:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2018, 2:48 PM

I think they should just leave him alone and let him go back to cheating on his wife with #### stars. It's the Christian thing to do.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic