Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honest opinion of Ohio Phuknut Lurkers here:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,416

Honest opinion of Ohio Phuknut Lurkers here:

Dec 27, 2020, 8:51 PM

I can understand the hate directed toward Clemson in particular and the state of SC in general; the Bucknuts have never beaten Clemson and the state of Ohio is a worn out rust belt state that even Kirk Herbstreit alluded to on a Rose Bowl broadcast some years ago; "...I'm from the Midwest, an January in Ohio is cold, dark and miserable. It 's great to be here in California". So, given that one of your own apparently hates Ohio, and yes, no longer lives there, I just want to say "I understand".

I don't understand the OSU-Violence connection; Woody Hayes assaults a photographer, slugs an opposing player, and then gets a building named after him. Urban Meyers denies, then admits he protected an assistant coach who was beating the crap outta his wife, and Meyer now teaches an ethics course at OSU.

A team doctor sexually assaults "hundreds" of students, many of them football players, FOR YEARS, and nobody, including Slurban Meyer and Ryan Day knew nothing, absolutely nothing, not one rumor about any of it?

Ryan Day KNEW about the wife of a fellow coach being abused and did nothing???? And then is promoted to Head Coach?

Gene Smith, OSU AD, "wanted an investigation" after last years loss to Clemson into the replay booth officials. It's to bad that good ole Gene couldn't have shown the zeal toward other, real criminals and sleeze bags (Meyer, Zack Smithm Ryan Day, and the team doctor).

One thing is for certain; all the arrogance from BuckNut lurkers is nothing but an attempt to hide that you're up to your nuts in a sleezy program run by sleezy people....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honest opinion of Ohio Phuknut Lurkers here:

Dec 27, 2020, 9:57 PM

That is the very reason they proclaim so much hate for Dabo, Dabo is the total opposite of any HC that has ever coached at OSU, While Dabo is doing things the right way with all honesty out in the open for all to look in and see, He has rose to the top with the blue bloods doing it the right way without cheating. If I were an OSU fan, no doubt that I would also understand the hate they have for Dabo. Dabo has taken a little ole Clemson located in the top corner of South Carolina to the top of the mountain where the best of the best top FB schools love bragging about being, and he marched up that mountain throwing teams back down with one elite player at a time until they started gathering up at Clemson bc, parents saw that he was genuinely honest and up front, and he really took care of their kids the right way, with love and his faith in our creator. Parents of the players at Clemson can rest at night not worrying about that dreadful phone call that their kids are in jail for robbing, ######, or selling drugs.

What fans and parents of other programs should do, is stand up for the right way, and demand that the colleges and sports programs where their kids are attending to do things the right way, and if that's what they want, use Dabo and Clemson as the model school they want for their kids and sports programs bc, Dabo has proven that success can come from doing things the right way, and they should demand the very same things to be done where their kids are attending, and never accept anything less bc, getting to the top of the mountain where mostly the dirty schools have always been, but, Dabo has proven that the good guys can survive at the top, and squeeze the dirty guys back down the mountain where some never get back up after paying the consequences for doing it the wrong way!!!

One thing has always been perfectly clear, and that is people are going to hate who ever comes along and takes the place they have held away from them, just as Dabo and Clemson has done to all with the exception of Bama, and we are so close to being not just even with Bama, but being better than them, and if we can win the NCG this time around, I will say that we are better than Bama, we will be the #1 college FB program until someone can consistently beat us the way we will have done with Bama!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,416
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic