Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball.

Mar 7, 2018, 2:52 AM

Bear with me. Coot fans now put all of their stock in winning wimmen's basketball. They move forward but the last few games I saw, UConn is the real deal. Uconn wimmen did a Ned Beatyization on the last teams they played. Worth a look to those who even don't follow it as Uconn appears to be the team that can embarrass the Coots more than we do in football. Understand this, if they meet UConn they'll have nothing left. I'll try to post the scores here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UConn and SC have already played this year. 83-58 Huskies***

Mar 7, 2018, 5:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UConn and SC have already played this year. 83-58 Huskies***

Mar 7, 2018, 5:35 AM

It’d be funny as hale if the their WBB team got put on probation. Talk about going from not much to nothing to talk about!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which dude scored the most points for coots in that one?***

Mar 7, 2018, 6:25 AM [ in reply to UConn and SC have already played this year. 83-58 Huskies*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball.

Mar 7, 2018, 6:52 AM

That’s it. If you don’t win the national championship you can’t be a good team.

Solid logic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Mar 7, 2018, 7:55 AM

I could be wrong here but I think the logic is more if you can't compete in the big 3 (football, men's basketball, and baseball) then you cheer for a second tier sport (men's golf, soccer, probably no others). If you can't compete in a second tier sport you make up stuff to celebrate such as equestrian, bass fishing, women's basketball. Then your rivals who are better than you at all the above mentioned tier 1 and tier 2 sports show up to make fun of you here hoping you will respond with how excited all 30 of the fans who both show up and/or watch on tv are about winning "championships". Could be wrong here but just how I took the first post. Hope this clears it up for you.

Mar 7, 2018, 8:28 AM

You guys are trying too hard on this one and it makes you look weak.

Yes, you’re head and shoulders above us in football at the moment. But we were in the final 4 in basketball last year and we are the only who has made it out of a baseball regional in the last four years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 8:56 AM

By "moment" are you referring to 125 years?

Mar 7, 2018, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball. ]

You're also the only one to miss the baseball tournament in the last four years...just sayin'.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're only head and shoulders above y'all"at the moment"?

Mar 7, 2018, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball. ]

That moment has lasted most of my 48 years Hoss

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball. ]

Class of 09, you are pathetic. COOTS are a disgrace to the state of SC.

Are you really on your rivals board talking wimmins BB?

Mar 7, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Hold up a second Coots. Wimmen's basketball. ]

I guess with all the frustration in men's sport you don't have anything else huh? or do you even follow men's sports anymore? pitiful

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They won natty by dodging UConn***

Mar 7, 2018, 7:22 AM

Ive never seen a wimmens nc BB trophy

Mar 7, 2018, 8:42 AM

But I'm willing to bet it doesn't read.

"Won by dodging uconn"

I could be wrong, so I'd bet the car, not the house.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: They won natty by dodging UConn***

Mar 7, 2018, 9:00 AM [ in reply to They won natty by dodging UConn*** ]

Totally correct .... the "Miracle on Ice" wasn't about winning the Olympic Gold Medal. It was about about beating the Russians. You ain't the man til you beat the man. Until you beat UCONN, you are just another wimmen's basketball team!

^^^THIS ^^^

Mar 7, 2018, 9:58 AM

I believe the Lady Strap-Ons are 0-fer against UConn

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You don't realize it but you just put down clemson football.

Mar 7, 2018, 8:07 AM

It is much the same, until you beat bama you ain't nothing.

I don't know why it is hard to accept that scar has an elite women's bb program. Yes they are not uconn, but they are pretty dern up there. Last year proved they don't have to beat uconn to win a chanpionship, which is the absolute best you can do and the most important.

You think miss st went home and said "we didn't win a nc , but we beat uconn which is even better"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You don't realize it but you just put down clemson football.

Mar 7, 2018, 9:34 AM

You realize we did beat Bama when we won our championship though, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I care about coots womens basketball as much as I

Mar 7, 2018, 8:18 AM

care about any other coot team. They don't matter. They don't matter when they win, and they don't matter when they lose. Clemson matters, that is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I

Mar 7, 2018, 8:43 AM

The only reason, only reason the coots made it to the final four in basketball was the bathroom bill in N.C. Had the coots played Duke in Durham, which should have happened, it would have been a butt whipping. But yet, the coots got to play them in Greenville, the same place they say they are against
as a neutral site in baseball. Also, the coots want an apology from Missouri for accusing fans of racial slurs. When is the coot administration going to apologize to Clemson for doing the same in football ?
'09, you and your sorry bunch of fans are the most hypocritical and delusional bunch in college athletics. Worst fan base in the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 8:46 AM

That’s kind of a lame excuse. Didn’t you play Duke in Clemson this year? I’m guessing you won?

Mar 7, 2018, 9:04 AM

man y'all got the COOT triggered. Hes normally a sensible guy but now he's bringing up our loss to DUKE!!

Must be terrible relying on every team in the world and hoping that somebody beats Clemson

Did you read 2000's post, he's the one who brought up Duke***

Mar 7, 2018, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nope...but we did beat you for the 4th consecutive year...

Mar 7, 2018, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I ]

and as usual, you clowns are relegated to living vicariously through Clemson's other opponents.

It sure must suck to be you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Nope...but we did beat you for the 4th consecutive year...

Mar 7, 2018, 11:10 AM

lol no one is living vicariously through anyone.

I know logic goes over your head most of the time.

Wait, what?

Mar 7, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Nope...but we did beat you for the 4th consecutive year... ]

This whole thread on a clemson board is about uconn women's basketball vs scar.

How is that a any different?

I know this is tough for you, but try not to be so dense

Mar 7, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Nope...but we did beat you for the 4th consecutive year... ]

The coot made a valid point. 2000 was trying to say the only way the coots made the Final Four was because they played Duke in Greenville. But location doesn't matter, as evidenced by our loss at home to Duke. You get it now or do you need me to type slower next time?

When will Ray apologize for the lies your players told 2

Mar 7, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I ]

years ago in the Valley?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since you responded to my post, you must not have

Mar 7, 2018, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I ]

understood. Coots sports do not matter. That includes their football team, basketball team, baseball team, all teams. In other words, IDGAF. Did that help make things more clearer for you?

Some peoples need a low lying target in order to manage...

Mar 7, 2018, 9:00 AM

the high ground.

Could explain why the hunter-gatherers drag crap from that sh!thole in the Midlands here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I ]

Reason was not the location but a great player in Thornwell who got hot at the right time and carried them. Problem is that just like their football team having a great player or players equals one good run not sustained success. Football is too obvious to type, but basketball recruiting is improving and baseball is also. You will see continued success in both. It feels good to know our programs are cycling in and we don’t have to brag oh ya one time we did this or one time we advanced out of a regional despite not making it the next year.

I'm not trying to put you down 2000

Mar 7, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I care about coots womens basketball as much as I ]

But you are doing the same exact thing you are bashing the coots for doing. Making up irelevant reasons to why accomplishmen's don't matter, most of which just sound juvenile.

As far as fan base, I can only go on personal experience. NC STATE and Gamecock fans are bad, but no 1 beats UGA fans.

Re: I'm not trying to put you down 2000

Mar 7, 2018, 9:42 AM

UGA fans are positively the worst...especially football! Now, you want obnoxious in hoops...check Louisville fans. Oh. My. Knowing I was in the Dome when they won their now-stripped natty does my heart good.

I have to be honest...I have too many friends who are Midlands fans...too many. They leave me alone...LOL! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 1:12 PM

I really don't care about women's basketball, and 99% of South Carolina fans don't care either if they're being honest with themselves.

With that said however, give credit where it's due. They have a great women's basketball program at the moment. Sure, they didn't beat UConn last year, but they still won the NC. Imagine if Washington had upset Bama in the CFP 2 years ago and we beat Washington for the title. We'd be calling the South Carolina fans jealous idiots if they used that to try and take away from us winning the title.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic