Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hilton head peeps..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 448

Hilton head peeps..

Oct 21, 2020, 9:27 AM

Good beer places to suggest?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are not many at all.

Oct 21, 2020, 9:33 AM

Harris Teeter by Sea Pines has the "best" selection but it leaves a lot to the imagination.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% agree

Oct 21, 2020, 9:36 AM

Harris Teeter by Sea Pines is by far the best I have found.

The liquor stores are terrible too. Especially once you inside the Plantation. So just stick to the liquor stores outside the plantations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not much. Just hit Wild Wing Cafe

Oct 21, 2020, 9:36 AM

and call it a day. Then go across the street to Aunt Chilada’s and enjoy some good food.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Aunt Chilada's? No. Try Kenny B's on that end of the island***

Oct 21, 2020, 10:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Truf about Kenny B's. Sunday brunch is really good***

Oct 21, 2020, 10:26 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Going to be down there in a couple weeks. May will try it.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Aunt Chilada's? No. Try Kenny B's on that end of the island*** ]

I am an unabashed Aunt Chilada's loyalist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you going? We'll be there 11/26-11/28***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:17 AM

Two weeks, playing in golf tournament

Oct 21, 2020, 11:19 AM

Me and wife, LDC and wife.

Nice!***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:26 AM

Quarter Deck under the Lighthouse

Oct 21, 2020, 9:38 AM

used to have a great selection of draft beers as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LaLodge***

Oct 21, 2020, 9:40 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Your couch

Oct 21, 2020, 10:08 AM

Theres a pandemic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

For realz. Isn't she supposed to be

Oct 21, 2020, 11:01 AM

quarantined until Fauci lets everyone out? This kind of rebellion is what got us into this spot in the first place.

I just don't quite understand motives most of the time

Oct 21, 2020, 11:37 AM

During quarantine, my wife has had a baby and we have seen each of our families maybe 2-3 times each for extended periods of time. My sister has held my baby once. I haven't eaten out or gone to a bar since March.

We have made sacrifices during these #TryingTimes and done what we could to protect our family and literally every other person in Raleigh by avoiding unnecessary trips and gatherings. Ill never personally understand someone going on vacation during a pandemic. That includes family members of my own that are doing the same. My sister is a legitimate crazy person and is going to Disney next month, so it is safe to say that they won't be seeing me or my little family for another half a month until they get past the quarantine period.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I had a newborn, I would be the same way

Oct 21, 2020, 11:40 AM

but I don't, so I am not that way.

I know people that have been on multiple vacations with zero problems.

I have been to NC, PA, DC and IL. I have had zero issues.

If you want to do something fun, mask up and wash your hands buttercup.

Yall go to your wife's family beach house at all this summer

Oct 21, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I just don't quite understand motives most of the time ]

? I ask because we took a few trips to the beach and felt just as safe there as at home, keep our distance from others, don't go to restaurants, eat at home, etc.

There are quite a few people who just D.G.A.F. and are doing whatever they want. I'm about ready to throw caution to the wind. With the kids in school (and wife), I am not sure how they aren't exposed to more there than going to the beach. Just my $0.02.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have gone a few times

Oct 21, 2020, 12:46 PM

But gone alone and taken food with us from Raleigh. We encounter 0 people while we are there. Right now RulezJr is more exposed at daycare than Red and I. Unfortunately for us, that is what weve been calling a necessary risk because we both have to work.

Hilton Head Brewing Company used to be decent....

Oct 21, 2020, 10:28 AM

I've heard Salt Marsh Brewing in Bluffton is decent.

BYOB from Two Tides Savannah.***

Oct 21, 2020, 11:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grant's Mini Market on William Hilton

Oct 21, 2020, 11:51 AM

has a pretty good selection of natty's

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 20
| visibility 448
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic