Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, how many arrests tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

So, how many arrests tonight?

Jan 6, 2021, 9:45 PM

I realize a lot of the traitors were white, but you gotta draw the line at treason.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

It's all good, man. No one set a trash can on fire

Jan 6, 2021, 9:46 PM

or stole a 12-pack of beer from the abandoned corner store. All is good. What are you worried about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's all good, man. No one set a trash can on fire

Jan 6, 2021, 9:52 PM

https://www.theonion.com/d-c-police-lose-control-of-rioting-trump-supporters-af-1846002738

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Cottamm this is genius***

Jan 6, 2021, 9:56 PM

The dude in Pelosi's chair... 3-5.***

Jan 6, 2021, 9:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 9:50 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Srs??***

Jan 6, 2021, 9:56 PM

- Jonathan Swift

Cnn reported that an hour ago

Jan 6, 2021, 10:24 PM

The Hill and DC Police are saying 13. I imagine they will round up quite a few more from the security footage in the coming days.

WSUA9 says 33

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it a rest

Jan 6, 2021, 9:52 PM

I don't honor traitors.***

Jan 6, 2021, 9:57 PM

- Jonathan Swift

Message removed by Author

Jan 6, 2021, 10:01 PM

Re: I don't honor traitors.***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:11 PM

Go hug a traitor. Go climb through a capitol window.

- Jonathan Swift

Message removed by Author

Jan 6, 2021, 10:12 PM

Re: I don't honor traitors.***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:13 PM

You're an anti-American scumbag and you root for scumbags.

- Jonathan Swift

That is truly sad... and I think unnecessary. Those suits

Jan 6, 2021, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Give it a rest ]

were hardcores who probably decided to set an example considering their odds...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is truly sad... and I think unnecessary. Those suits

Jan 6, 2021, 10:08 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 10:12 PM

Mark your calendars. First time T3 gave a crap when a cop overreacted, and it was to shoot a goddamned traitor.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 6, 2021, 10:15 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 10:16 PM

Somehow my daughter had sense not to try to overthrow our government. But I had to worry about rescuing her from the idiots you're cheering for. Glad they killed one, hope the rest get the firing squad.

Don't #### with America.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 6, 2021, 10:22 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 10:25 PM

Give me a list of who climbed through a White House window, you filthy piece of #### scumbag liar.

Just kidding around with all the name-calling... just doing to you what you've done to me and so many others. But you are what's wrong with America.

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 6, 2021, 10:31 PM

Jan 6, 2021, 10:33 PM

Yankee scumbag? That's too cute to be mean. I take it as an olive branch.

Look, I'll... I'll think about it.

Oh who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at you. Get over here ya big lug.

- Jonathan Swift

He's triggered AF. If you can get that #### to shut his

Jan 6, 2021, 10:59 PM

mouth, you've REALLY done something. Seriously. Grats.

Re: He's triggered AF. If you can get that #### to shut his

Jan 6, 2021, 11:02 PM

dis mek me sad***

Jan 6, 2021, 11:09 PM

How do this work?

u can be nice and accept?

pls???????

Look in the mirror. I hope you didn't attend Clemson

Jan 7, 2021, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: That is truly sad... and I think unnecessary. Those suits ]

University. You feel like a rock star on this site, don't you?. There are more posts from you than any other poster over the last 200 or so posts.

I don't have enough free hours in my day to waste that much effort of any website.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, he didn't, thankfully.

Jan 7, 2021, 3:32 PM

He's a Furman grad. Or at least claims he is. I find that surprising if he is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Did you really just bring up another poster's child?***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Re: That is truly sad... and I think unnecessary. Those suits ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you really just bring up another poster's child?***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:32 PM

Re: Did you really just bring up another poster's child?***

Jan 7, 2021, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Did you really just bring up another poster's child?*** ]

He's a sociopath. It's not surprising. He tries to personally attack everyone he can when they challenge him, then a week later he'll be back pretending he's Mr. Nice Guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

13, so far

Jan 6, 2021, 10:06 PM

And this was 4 hours ago. I miagine there will be more

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/5-weapons-recovered-13-arrests-at-d-c-protests

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not enough***

Jan 6, 2021, 10:20 PM

How many arrests at all?

Jan 6, 2021, 10:38 PM

The real question is...HOW MANY ARRESTS AT ALL?? I've heard nothing about arrests or maybe that's because the cops were told to "stand down"??

They'll wait until after Jan. 20

Jan 7, 2021, 8:07 AM

Then round them up. It will be fun to watch, and especially fun to watch T3 and Manac cry over it.

Hillary is white.***

Jan 7, 2021, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic