Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Highly suggest you get XM radio.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,332

Highly suggest you get XM radio.

Aug 11, 2014, 9:48 PM

I just got it and the college sports channel is the best in the country. Number 1 reason being it does not pump SEC football. They talk about every conference and every team. It's so refreshing and a real joy to listen too. If you don't get the SEC network, spend your money on XM radio.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I've been listening for years. However, they may not hype

Aug 11, 2014, 9:53 PM

the SEC but every time they talk of the power conferences it is always the SEC, PAC12, Big ten and Big 12. No respect for the ACC even with ACC team currently holding with national champ.
But it doesn't get much better than Mark Packer. Best non biased sports guy around. Clemson grad, but you'd never know it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Highly suggest you get XM radio.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:30 PM

I agree, Jack Arute gets a little boring in his old age but Mark and the rest of the crews are awesome. Especially love the former coaches and player perspectives and even old Greg McElroy is pretty good and unbiased.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:38 PM

got it for free for several years using test/test as username/pw - but they changed all that about a year ago. I never really listened to it that much though, so I probably wouldn't spend the extra money for that now. They do have some good info though. I just prefer listening to music.

Aug 11, 2014, 10:46 PM

Does xm or sirriusXM carry the clemson football broadcasts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2014, 10:48 PM

Not sure but there are ACC only channels

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

on the ACC channels they carry the broadcast of all of...

Aug 12, 2014, 12:54 AM

our games. However, sometimes on away games it's the announcers of opposing teams.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson radio broadcast

Aug 11, 2014, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Highly suggest you get XM radio. ]

Our games are usually on, but one time it could be our feed and another time it'll be the other team's.

I love my SXM!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

better music channels too...

Aug 12, 2014, 12:51 AM

More genres of music, and they actually play more than 4 songs an hour and you don't hear the same songs every 20 minutes, unlike FM radio. For country music listeners, you can actually find real country music, unlike the pop rock garbage Nashville puts out now a days.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,332
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic