Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Buckeyes!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Hey Buckeyes!

Dec 24, 2019, 7:21 AM

We are not Wisconsin, we have the #3 best offense in the country.... not the #36th ranked offense like Wisconsin. If Wisky gave you problems look out!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Buckeyes!

Dec 24, 2019, 7:48 AM

Noted!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 8:13 AM

I think the winner of this game wins it all. LSU doesn’t have the defense to stop either Ohio St. or Clemson. It’s a shame the semi finale is really the natty.

Dec 24, 2019, 8:51 AM

So are you going to pull for Ohio State if they pull off the upset?

Dec 24, 2019, 10:12 AM

I may not have recovered from my drinking binge by them.

Dec 24, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Will you pull for Clemson if we win? I won't be pulling for anyone if we lose because it takes awhile for my depression medicine (some folks call it "Bourbon") to work properly. I do promise to congratulate the winner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 8:51 AM

We are not Wisconsin, we have the #3 best offense in the country.... not the #36th ranked offense like Wisconsin. If Wisky gave you problems look out!

lol....we're not North Carolina, we have the #2 ranked defense in the country.... not the #60th ranked defense like North Carolina. Hanging 21 points on the #60th ranked defense in the country is impressive. Well done.....we hung 56 on the #7th ranked defense....on the road... with our QB playing on 1 leg. You're gonna have to do better. Good luck

Dec 24, 2019, 9:07 AM

Your tears are going to be delicious!

Dec 24, 2019, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Dec 24, 2019, 9:22 AM

Lexguy2003 said:

meh....like I said, you're gonna have to do better

You will be but a shadow of a memory on Dec. 29

Dec 24, 2019, 11:42 AM

Enjoy your trash talk on this board now..MJleafhelmet Team fans will not come back to eat their crow...just like in 2016.

Y'all bout to see some stuff.

Dec 24, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Lugubrious.....OSU??

Dec 24, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

0-3 is your record. Don't give 2 bucknuts about stats. It will be 0-4. Bring all you got and it still won't be enough.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:38 AM

0-3 is your record. Don't give 2 bucknuts about stats. It will be 0-4. Bring all you got and it still won't be enough.

lmao...this bankrupt logic seems to provide you comfort. I'm glad for you, but news flash, that's ancient history and totally irrelevant, we're both 0-0 with these squads that will face off Saturday. I don't see Watson or Williams on the outside nor Wilkins, Ferrell and or Lawrence on that front of yours and this Buckeye offense is in a whole different universe from the last one you saw - both talent-wise and schematically. Gonna be a good scrap fellas....strap it on, your defensive front is about to get smacked in the mouth. They may well be up to the task, but they will be tested early and often. If they can hold up, it will be a good one, if not, a long day for your boys

Dec 24, 2019, 10:08 AM

Our defense is better than last years. Look at the numbers. Facts don’t lie. Travis, Lawrence, Higgins, Ross, and Amari will get theirs. And we’ve been here before. This buckeyes team has not. Much more experience on the coaching side as well.

They won't look at the numbers. Facts are hidden in there.

Dec 24, 2019, 11:45 AM

They are gonna parrot the espn "Clemson plays nobody" narrative until....oh....around the middle of the 3rd quarter. Then they will disappear again until the next time we play.

Dec 24, 2019, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Seems that you’re only watching half the game and assuming that your defense will be up to the task...it’s going to be a great match up. Go Tigers!

Dec 24, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

I don't thin Fields will be able to recognize our coverages or blitzes. Tua couldn't. And Clemson has too many weapons for you to defend. I know you guys think your secondary is up to the task. I don't

Dec 24, 2019, 11:22 AM

I don't thin Fields will be able to recognize our coverages or blitzes. Tua couldn't. And Clemson has too many weapons for you to defend. I know you guys think your secondary is up to the task. I don't

I love this....you guys have been feasting on the desserts that is the inept defenses of the ACC all year, of course you're gonna think that your offense is unstoppable. Hell, grade school offenses from schools like Kansas, Maryland and Kentucky put up half-a-hundred against ACC defenses. I can only imagine how our offense would have looked if we spent 2019 facing off against soft defenses like that.....Justin wins the Heisman going away. That's the same thing as beating up somebody's elderly, wheelchair-bound grandmother and proclaiming that you're Mike Tyson. Glad it makes you feel good about yourselves fellas, but c'mon man - it's all a mirage

Dec 24, 2019, 11:31 AM

We are Mike Tyson...and we’re gonna bite your buckears off!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 11:41 AM

CUnext said:

We are Mike Tyson...and we’re gonna bite your buckears off!

lmao....that's great and just like Mike, you're just not what you once were Mikey. You get no points for your great teams and performances of years past, nor do we. It's a new day...you're gonna have to bring this year's squad and this one has flaws

Dec 24, 2019, 12:02 PM

And if y’all get whooped what will be the excuse?

j/k Tbux...just funnin widja

Dec 24, 2019, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

but don’t forget we’re TIGERS for real and this years’ squad HAS TEETH!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Big 10 defenses are not that good. It's that most offenses in the league are just terrible.

Dec 24, 2019, 1:23 PM

Big 10 defenses are not that good. It's that most offenses in the league are just terrible.

The facts would suggest otherwise....opponent adjusted rankings have 4 B1G teams in the top 10 defenses -v- 1 for ACC. 7 B1G in the top 25 , 3 ACC. 10 B1G in the top 50 and only 5 from the ACC. Barely 1/3 of ACC teams are in the top 50(!) opponent adjusted defensive rankings. Put things into perspective, Cincinnati - who we beat 42-0 - would be the 3rd rated defense (opponent adjusted) in the ACC behind only you and Pitt. Just no way around it, by any rational measure, with few exceptions, ACC is filled with very soft defensive teams.

Dec 24, 2019, 3:11 PM

I could care less about these "metrics". I know what I see. OSU's offense is ok, Minnesota is OK. Nobody else has a QB or decent receivers. Shea Patterson is awful, the kid from MN is just OK. They all struggle to score 20 points.

Cincinnati? LMAO

Dec 24, 2019, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Oh, you want to talk opponent adjusted metrics?? How about these.... Still think you've played lines like Clemson's??

Dec 24, 2019, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Keep drinking your Kool aid. You know what's coming and you know there isn't a #### thing your team or fans can do about it. Do you honestly think after all the great teams we have demolished that your team will do any better? You come on here like all other fans do and run your mouth about what you are going to do. Just like all the others you will lose. Personally I think this year's Bama team is better than ZerOhio St. You will find out just like the rest that Clemson is coming and bringing hell with them. Good luck because your boys are going to need it.

Dec 24, 2019, 12:14 PM

Keep drinking your Kool aid. You know what's coming and you know there isn't a #### thing your team or fans can do about it. Do you honestly think after all the great teams we have demolished that your team will do any better? You come on here like all other fans do and run your mouth about what you are going to do. Just like all the others you will lose. Personally I think this year's Bama team is better than ZerOhio St. You will find out just like the rest that Clemson is coming and bringing #### with them. Good luck because your boys are going to need it.

Your stuck on ancient history....what great teams have you demolished this year? What great teams have you even played? You haven't played a good team yet. You were tested at home by a 5 loss A&M team and only scored 21 and were taken to the absolute limit by a 6 loss UNC team. Where is this unstoppable offense? Hell, 7 teams on their schedule scored more than 21 against UNC. They also lost to Appy State and didn't have a single victory over an FBS school with a winning record. That's some pretty weak sauce

Dec 24, 2019, 1:52 PM

Your Bucks will be a part of that history again. 0 for life.

Dec 24, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

I tried to warn you but I guess you will find out the hard way again. Don't think that because we run through the ACC that we don't bring it. You know it and everyone knows it. When they announced you were #2 you knew your season was over. Your coach looked like he #### himself! Lol Anyway you will see soon enough that you haven't been battle tested at all.

Dec 24, 2019, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

It's week sauce you have to go back to games 3 & 5 to get your confidence... Good luck with that

Dec 24, 2019, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

All these numbers, back and forth, are virtually meaningless. Spot the dang ball!!!!!!

Dec 24, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

We will on the 28th.

Yeah yeah... we heard a lot of talk about

Dec 24, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

the mighty B1G three years ago and how our finesse team was going to get pushed around. It seems like you people would eventually learn after seeing the evidence over and over. If you are hanging your hopes on what happened in the North Carolina game, good luck to you. Here's some wise advice for you - beat us, then talk about being better.

As far as "doing better than that" is concerned, you'll need to do better than 31-0 or the B1G might not ever get a team into the CFP again.

Dec 24, 2019, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Buckeyes! ]

Quick question. Which is the better coach Meyer or Day?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 9:35 AM

Hey Bucknut will you come back here like a man on the 29th after we beat that a$$! By the way, until then the exit is that way??.

Go Tigers!?? ????????

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wisky gives me problems too. Dat's why I only drink beerahs.

Dec 24, 2019, 12:03 PM

The only hard drink I like is a really good Tiqwilla.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic