Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk exercising freedom of speech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Nuk exercising freedom of speech

Oct 26, 2020, 10:47 AM

Maybe there was a slow car in front of him and he was running late ??. Nothing like a millionaire in a Ferrari giving someone the double bird.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardinals-deandre-hopkins-accused-flip-off-trump-supporters

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look mom, no hands!

Oct 26, 2020, 10:51 AM

Did they even teach defensive driving at Daniel High school?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Look mom, no hands!

Oct 26, 2020, 11:20 AM

Sign Language was more important!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk exercising freedom of speech

Oct 26, 2020, 11:18 AM

In this day and time with people and cell phone cameras, it's best to just ride on down the road without using hand signals bc someone is watching you, especially when you're driving a Ferrari. Dumb move Nuk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 6:18 PM

Almost as dumb as the time he tweeted a peen pic. Yikes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 11:26 AM

Maybe he was just pissed that there was over a mile long caravan of cars, and bikes going under the speed limit and he was trying to get around them?

Nuk is a Clemson Man through & through - y'all just need

Oct 26, 2020, 11:33 AM

to quit picking on him.

He's using it for motivation. Whatever he has to do to find that motivation.

You just wouldn't understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nuk’s Actions, Behaviors and Words since leaving CU are somewhat Contrarian to being a Clemson Man

Oct 26, 2020, 11:50 AM

I’m very well aware of his tremendous life struggles, etc. Very talented and elite player in the NFL. BUT, at 28 years old, he is showing the Emotional Intelligence of a 7 year old!

Oct 26, 2020, 11:48 AM

God will look out for the ignorant. Only way liberals have survived this long. Used to like Nuk but now I hope never catches another pass. Just another rich athlete that thinks he is oppressed as he goes home to his multi million dollar estate. I personally hope he never says he went to Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think we should wish for bad things to happen to him

Oct 26, 2020, 11:53 AM

That's a bit drastic. He's still a human being, after all.

I agree that he conducts himself very poorly at times, whether it be this situation, creating "racism" out of thin air, or saying bad things about his alma mater.

He still has a lot of growing up to do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I don't think we should wish for bad things to happen to him

Oct 26, 2020, 12:02 PM

Judge, it seems like you are quick to come on here and call racism accusations "conjured up". Do you think racism is not real, or you just don't agree with how its bandied about?

"Systemic Racism" is complete and utter nonsense

Oct 26, 2020, 12:44 PM

Completely made up by the media and perpetuated by an ignorant and lazy populace.

I absolutely believe racism exists.

Oct 26, 2020, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't think we should wish for bad things to happen to him ]

It always has, and always will. No denying that.

But buildings, statues, and the names of honors colleges can't be racist, and they can't cause oppression. For Nuk to say, years later, that Clemson is racist and that he felt oppressed because of Tillman Hall and the Calhoun Honors College, that's ridiculous.

While he's entitled to his opinion, I have a huge problem with the way he treats his alma mater and everyone associated with it, especially since his experience at Clemson has afforded him the opportunity to make many millions of dollars playing the sport he loves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I absolutely believe racism exists.

Oct 26, 2020, 6:22 PM

Two things Judge:

1. Expressing an opinion about the names of buildings is not "disrespecting Clemson" just because you happen to disagree with him.

2. He would be in the NFL making that money whether he chose to play for us or another school. He had more than one offer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to I don't think we should wish for bad things to happen to him ]

Didn't say I wanted anything bad to happen to him. I just hope he is not productive anymore and becomes irrelevant. I never said I hope his career is ended.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 4:51 PM

I'm not even touching the rest of this, but I would consider "not catching another pass" a bad thing to happen to him. Pretty sure that would effectively end his career

Oct 26, 2020, 11:56 AM

May be the biggest clown to have played for Clemson

Oct 26, 2020, 2:20 PM

He needs to sit down and have a talk with Herschel. I would vote for Herschel in a minute if he ran for office. Look up some of his recent interviews on politics if you haven’t heard him speak lately. He has old school principles and loves the Lord.

Oct 26, 2020, 12:06 PM

I sent him a tweet and he blocked me. All the money that he makes has made him more political and arrogant. He was among the first to protest for the Texans against the National Anthem and would not stand like most Americans. He said college was a Ponzi scheme. Highest paid wide receiver in NFL but fails to realize that the public pays his salary. I am not going to cheer for him or his team ever again. He needs to be more like Deshaun Watson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 12:22 PM

He is a rich talented athlete. I don't care what he thinks. He however is not particularly smart to flip off a crowd when Arizona permits any person over 18 to open carry a firearm and anyone over 21 to conceal carry without a permit. I do not wish him harm in any way. He has every right to flip off anyone he chooses to. I have the right to hammer my horn if cut off by another motorist.I don't. Some things are stupid. His actions don't bother me at all, because I don't care what any athlete or entertainer has to say about politics whether liberal or conservative. Nuk needs to consider that there are a lot of kooks loose on both sides and keep his hands on the wheel.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Double birds = Two terms***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

He’s just another “tolerant” liberal.***

Oct 26, 2020, 12:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 26, 2020, 12:41 PM

If I was the trump supporters the next time I would be like the protestors he supports and just block the roads where he cannot get to work. Also he does know that he is a part of the rich that the dems plan to tax the hello out of if they win.

Oct 26, 2020, 1:50 PM

Is that a serious question? You realize he’s not that smart right? True story here. A friend of mine played MLB. He was is the front office when a rookie came storming in. He had gotten his first check and wanted to know where all his ##### money was. He was told “taxes”. He said “that ain’t ##%% right”. Manager said “you’re right, welcome to the Republican Party son. Now you understand”.

Oct 26, 2020, 12:43 PM

Man, he flipped somebody off - big deal !!

Oct 26, 2020, 12:45 PM

A lot of people in here do that every day.

Oct 26, 2020, 12:57 PM

Really sad all these comments on Deandre. Now if he was a Trumper doing this at a Biden rally, everyone on here would be praising him.

I honestly doubt he cares whether or not Tiger fans like him or not.

Oct 26, 2020, 1:43 PM

Biden rally? him and the other 4 people there - no such thing as a Biden caravan

He might not hold rallies but he has a good chance to win.***

Oct 26, 2020, 6:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would certainly be a good start to atone

Oct 26, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk exercising freedom of speech ]

for all of the disrespectful things he's said about Clemson. ;)

Truly not trying to start anything...

Oct 26, 2020, 6:14 PM

what disrespectful things did he say about Clemson? Was is about the building names? Am I missing something here?

Oct 26, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk exercising freedom of speech ]

"if he was a Trumper doing this at a Biden rally," he would most likely be the only person there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

liked his ability . .

Oct 26, 2020, 6:08 PM

never liked his attitude. Never.

Re: liked his ability . .

Oct 26, 2020, 6:18 PM

Forget about Nuke for a moment close your eyes and pretend this was Matthew Stafford doing this at a Biden rally. You think it would be on the ESPN website by now? I know it's a tough pretend when we would be talking about 6 cars but just do the exercise.

Oct 26, 2020, 6:20 PM

Looks like this girl is getting an award from Mensa for doing that. Or a ticket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaW5aQrzrL0

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic