Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WE ARE DOOMED!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

WE ARE DOOMED!

Jan 20, 2021, 11:50 AM

We have all 11 defensive starters back, BUT

V's double-secret scheme has now been EXPOSED!

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was expecting an inauguration comment. So, I made one.***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

so will half of the other college football teams in the country.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:02 PM

which should make for an interesting and more competitive year. I see a lot upsets being that the teams with the most NFL talent will suffer attrition, and pretty much everyone else will have deep rosters with 5th and 6th-year players still active. Clemson is in a unique position only losing 4 players on offense to the draft, but tons of young NFL talent coming back.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so will half of the other college football teams in the country.

Jan 20, 2021, 12:29 PM

and come to think about it, if the NCAA wanted more parody, they would give guys 6 years to play 5, assuring they can get a Masters, and letting programs that lack recruiting prowess field more competitive teams due to experience, whereas your dynasty programs will be cycling guys out in 3 years. I think you would see more upsets under this scenario. The next couple of years should be an interesting test on that theory.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so will half of the other college football teams in the country.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:46 PM

don't think the ncaa is all that interested in satirical imitation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

You can say that again

Jan 20, 2021, 3:03 PM [ in reply to so will half of the other college football teams in the country. ]

That is ..... if you haven't already.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened to the Ring of Honor?

Jan 20, 2021, 12:20 PM

what's with the CU Medallion and Oculus Spirit?

What's going on?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Maybe ...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:34 PM

BV's plan all along was just to make people think his double-secret scheme has now been exposed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

He's done a masterful job our last two playoff appearances

Jan 20, 2021, 3:41 PM

of making people think his scheme has been exposed, he should have everybody right where he wants them

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo and BV are out here playing chess while everyone else

Jan 20, 2021, 3:50 PM

is playing something that isn't chess. It's all about long term plans. Sure it hurts in the moment to lose the last 2 years, but it's a setup...a trap if you will. That's what differentiates the one hit wonders like LSU last year and a program with staying power. When BV's plans come to fruition there will not be a team in the country that can score against us. And their coaches will say things like "dadgummit I thought that scheme had been exposed back in 2019 and 2020, but now I see why they said the best is yet to come."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They've been lulled to sleep, hope we spring the trap soon***

Jan 20, 2021, 5:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My thoughts exactly***

Jan 20, 2021, 3:51 PM [ in reply to He's done a masterful job our last two playoff appearances ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Maybe ...

Jan 20, 2021, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Maybe ... ]

Intended semi and championship losses may have tricked them but he may need to throw next years CC game just to make sure. Can't take any chances.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic