Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure if true or not ... but ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Not sure if true or not ... but ...

Jan 29, 2019, 9:48 AM

I heard Muscoot tried to enter the "Transfer Portal"

He got pretty close a few times, but UVA smacked him backwards at the last minute.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand

Jan 29, 2019, 9:53 AM

Muscoot is a coach, the transfer portal is for players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Show me proof where Muscoot's a coach.***

Jan 29, 2019, 9:54 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

This is a valid request.***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:01 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a valid request.***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:03 AM

I can't wait to see CMshacks's take on this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Cut and paste where cm shack said he’d respond?***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Stop trying to paint me into a corner.

Jan 29, 2019, 10:05 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So your contention is you’re not currently in a corner?***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Show me where I said I was in a corner.

Jan 29, 2019, 10:11 AM

At least you can admit you WERE in a corner.***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:21 AM

null

I noticed you didn't answer my question.

Jan 29, 2019, 10:24 AM

waiting...

No, I answered...

Jan 29, 2019, 10:26 AM

I’ve been pretty clear about that.

Did you even READ the OP?

Jan 29, 2019, 10:30 AM

He's a coach, he's not a good coach, but he's a coach

Jan 29, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Show me proof where Muscoot's a coach.*** ]

kind of like Brownlee

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't understand

Jan 29, 2019, 9:58 AM [ in reply to I don't understand ]

I think he is saying that Muscoot tried to look on the transfer portal for incoming players but UVA made them unappealing and made sure that nobody would consider transferring to scar.

This action was followed by several coots entering the transfer portal in an attempt to exit.

No confirmation if Muscoot was able to get in the portal to try to recruit them again.

He was however recently heard asking a booster, "can we get that Whitney chick to start sleeping with our players again to help me recruit?".

The booster's response was not heard.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m not sure your interpretation is accurate.

Jan 29, 2019, 10:00 AM

I think what he meant was:

I heard Muscoot tried to enter the "Transfer Portal"

He got pretty close a few times, but UVA smacked him backwards at the last minute.

Maybe he meant coaching carousel?***

Jan 29, 2019, 9:58 AM [ in reply to I don't understand ]

Link to where op said you understood?***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:01 AM [ in reply to I don't understand ]

Copy and paste where I said OP said I would understand?

Jan 29, 2019, 10:10 AM

chop chop...

it's not me walking...

Jan 29, 2019, 10:19 AM

anything back, that would be you...I do understand, I don’t understand, I do...I don’t....

Link to where I didn't say you were deflecting?***

Jan 29, 2019, 10:33 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic