Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here’s what Trump’s mob achieved ......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,484

Here’s what Trump’s mob achieved ......

Feb 11, 2021, 11:25 PM

1 cop murdered.?
?140 cops were injured.?
?1 cop has brain trauma.?
?1 cop crushed cervical disc.?
?1 cop lost 3 fingers.?
?1 cop stabbed with metal spike.?
?1 cop lost an eye.?

Who led this effort?

Who had the ability to unilaterally stop this effort?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here’s what Trump’s mob achieved ......

Feb 11, 2021, 11:26 PM

Feb 11, 2021, 11:42 PM

Irrelevant?

It is irrelevant unless you are making the case that the

Feb 11, 2021, 11:48 PM

crime is itself evidence for who did it. What if there had been less things? Or more things? Your question has nothing to do with the post. Unless you can tell me how many more people needed to have been killed in the summer riots for Kamala to be prosecuted for urging them on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is irrelevant unless you are making the case that the

Feb 12, 2021, 9:05 AM

Aussie !!

Feb 11, 2021, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s what Trump’s mob achieved ...... ]

I see this case a lot like the OJ case. Everyone with

Feb 12, 2021, 10:01 AM

common sense knew OJ killed his wife. Could they prove it? No. Everyone with common sense knows Trump incited the riot. Can they prove it? No. Trump did have a CYA statement about peacefully marching like you said. He wouldn’t be convicted in a criminal court. He won’t be convicted in this impeachment as well due to partisanship, but I’m not even sure he would be if the senators were actually objective. But it’s clear to anyone with common sense that Trump incited a riot, but you can’t find him guilty.

Kamala helped bail these rioters out of jail

Feb 11, 2021, 11:34 PM

Is she next to be impeached???

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fee.org/articles/george-floyd-riots-caused-record-setting-2-billion-in-damage-new-report-says-here-s-why-the-true-cost-is-even-higher/amp

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the John Dory

Feb 11, 2021, 11:36 PM

we heard you the first 53 times. you can stop now mate.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's the John Dory

Feb 11, 2021, 11:41 PM

I’ll post everyday for the rest of your hypocritical lives.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If posting nonsensical false equivelcies makes you feel like a man

Feb 11, 2021, 11:44 PM

then feel free to compare apples and hand grenades.

Serious question: Are you saying that Kamala

Feb 11, 2021, 11:52 PM

did not say she supported the summer riots, and did not help raise money to bail out the rioters, or are you saying that comparing her doing those things to Trump's comments is a false equlave ... equliv ... not the same thing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious question: Are you saying that Kamala

Feb 12, 2021, 12:05 AM

As a US Senator she should not be bailing protesters out of Jail, but comparing that to trumps actions, and more importantly, his inaction as our Commander in Chief when the Capital was being overrun is ludicrous. He had it completely within his ability to disperse that mob with a single tweet and chose insetad to gaslight them even further, then waited 90 minutes before tweeting nonsense about this is what happens when elections are stolen and everyone please go home.

His statement that he made that day do not clear the bar for criminal liability, but they are absolutely clear grounds for impeachment. Unfortunately, the GOP side of the Senate does not have the balls to do the right thing. History will not look kindly on tommorow.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:09 AM

Feb 12, 2021, 12:12 AM

jesus H christ are you blind, he did nothing for almost 2 hours after the house was breached, then blamed the entire thing on a conspiracy theory that he started.

And yes, he could have tweeted for them to go home, whether it would have worked is irrelevant. he has a responsibility and swore an oath to protect this country. What we saw that day was beyond dereliction of duty.

And what is actually hypocritical, is looking back to Benghazi and the 4 years of investigations into Clinton when it was not even in her job description to protect our consulates, yet trump had it within his power to stop a domestic insurrection upon one of our most sacred institutions and you are looking for every avenue to give him a free pass. it is breathtaking.

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

Feb 12, 2021, 12:27 AM

Fair enough. Thanks.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Serious question: Are you saying that Kamala ]

We might differ a bit on what Kamala said - I think she clearly encouraged the riots as they were happening - to the degree that if she and trump were held to the same standard, the same type of discipline would be applied to her. Both said stupid things and should be let go, or both should be disciplined. But that is my take, and I understand yours. Thanks.

Re: Fair enough. Thanks.

Feb 12, 2021, 12:30 AM

i do not pay any attention to her, or what she says. I really do not care for her myself, but she is our VP and I wish her success.

If an OP posts something for the 53rd time, is the same

Feb 11, 2021, 11:43 PM [ in reply to What's the John Dory ]

response not expected?

Re: Kamala helped bail these rioters out of jail

Feb 11, 2021, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Kamala helped bail these rioters out of jail ]

Re: Kamala helped bail these rioters out of jail

Feb 12, 2021, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Kamala helped bail these rioters out of jail ]

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oy! Oy! Oy!

Feb 12, 2021, 12:41 PM

So now you BLM loving stoggaf such as yourself cares about cops?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,484
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic