Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's my take on where we are as well as a few...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Here's my take on where we are as well as a few...

Oct 27, 2013, 7:51 PM

things I see around college football landscape.

1. We are better under Dabo than we were with Tommy Bowden other than our record vs sc. Which SC teams have been much better since Dabo has taken over as well. THe defense is the reason we have lost to SC. BV needs to beat SC as bad as Dabos does, and I feel the righting of this ship is within reach. Our defense is improving and SC's recruiting is slipping. People are afraid SOS time may be short in cootville.

2. I say the SC game will be a battle. They are a little weaker than the last two years and we are a touch better (over all), mostly on defense. We may win it or we may lose it. If we go 11-1 we will get Orange or Sugar. IF we go 10-2 we will probably go to the chickfila and play Missouri or the Russell Ath bowl and play Louisville. SC will get the CAP ONE.
AL and AUB to the BCS bowls. SC to the CAP 1, TEX AM to Cotton, LSU to Outback, and Missouri to CFA, GA.FL winner to Gator. IF we beat SC we will go to BCS bowl, wither Orange or Sugar.

Tiger fans. Stay positive and supportive.
We will win 10-12 games this year. We are getting there.
If not this year next year we will straighten put a few wrinkles that have plagued us lately. DEF backfield will be more experienced. Our QB drop off will not be as costly as some thought. SC comes to Clemson. Imagine SC will no Clowney, or No Quarles on the Def Line. No Shaw in the backfield. They open with A&M and also play Auburn at Auburn.

Hang in there Tigers. Enjoy the wins, accept the few losses we have to endure. Pay is just around the corner. If our program were like a work week I would say we have passed humpday and are somewhere around Thursday afternoon. Remember payday is coming.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where have I heard this 'pep talk' before?

Oct 27, 2013, 8:18 PM

Oh, thats right, that sounds like FGF 10 years ago..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well a 70 percenter - a low C is not going to be giving a

Oct 27, 2013, 8:25 PM

pep talk are you? GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OP is spot on

Oct 27, 2013, 8:31 PM

Clemson fell off at the TB/D@bo turnover . We lost players in recruiting we normally wouldve signed (two great dbs to Coots) and had the normal change in coaching drop off and attrition.Anyone that says Dabo hasn't gotten this thing turned and heading upward is just plain dumb. All the haters point to him going 0-4 vs the Dirtpeckers , but look at the whole picture. Wins coming in double figures for the 3rd consecutive year , recruiting rankings inside the top 13 for a third straight year and we have better depth than anytime since the early 90's. Dabo cares and hates to lose...but the man has put this program back on the mapand with authority. Beat the Coots ? Sure , we need that to return . Dabo probably has had Cola on his mind since last years game that we let slip away. No worries , an equal to the task defensive effort by our guys this year will give us a great chance to win. I for one am expecting to beat USuC this year at their place...got a good feeling Tajh and the boys will be ready .Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Here's my take on where we are as well as a few...

Oct 27, 2013, 9:54 PM

Sakerlina's O is way better this year with Davis, and Shaw gives us fits. Their D isn't as good but with our soft O line and our scared QB, they don't have to be, plus they have the home field. They will beat us by at least 21.

dlc

Oct 27, 2013, 10:07 PM

Why don't you take your coot lovin self to fgf and flip then. You seem so obsessed with Shaw and co you r far from being what Id care to listen to. One month left. .. things can get fixed. TN beat SCar and Missou benefited from tons of teams going down last week plus facing a depleted UGA who the coots also had another loss to. If you r ready to crown them kings, you have no faith and should take your self to fgf and stroke cck there.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic