Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was about to talk about how LDR Tiggity is for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 547

I was about to talk about how LDR Tiggity is for

Feb 22, 2021, 9:34 AM

having a house cleaner, but then I recalled both he and his wife work.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure he has vinyl siding also :(***

Feb 22, 2021, 9:38 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dual income FTW.

Feb 22, 2021, 9:41 AM

Well, it has perks. It also has costs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, if this gig comes through one of the first things I'm

Feb 22, 2021, 9:42 AM

going to do is find a cleaning service.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here’s a good article on things to consider

Feb 22, 2021, 9:55 AM

https://www.cleancorp.biz/blog-hiring-a-nude-maid-service/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

All that text, and not a SINGLE LINK to one.***

Feb 22, 2021, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m at work and was pushing it to find that***

Feb 22, 2021, 10:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

I've got a reference for you!

Feb 22, 2021, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Man, if this gig comes through one of the first things I'm ]

Hire Mrs Tig because since she retired, she's driving me nucking futs cleaning, reorganizing, throwing out, etc. Her doing that two hours away sounds about like the right distance for me.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the plus side though....

Feb 22, 2021, 10:13 AM

I've found music equipment I forgot I had when she took on the studio. I had no idea I had as many working guitar cables, guitar straps, microphones, mic cables, clip on tuners, and guitar stands as I actually did. Also, a wah wah pedal and an old school Audio Technica wireless guitar rig.

Can I first challenge her with cleaning my receiver

Feb 22, 2021, 10:21 AM [ in reply to I've got a reference for you! ]

and getting those old speakers working right? No amount of spray to clear carbon build up has taking the noise out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You really don't want her messing with any technology

Feb 22, 2021, 11:35 AM

that is post-Medieval age. MAYBE if you had a hand cranked Victrola...but anything more complex and she'll make it worse, GUARANTEED.

Y'all DONT have one?

Feb 22, 2021, 9:51 AM

Ours was supposed to come today, but our baby has a diaper rash from hell and Red had to take her to the doc. We needed to reschedule, unfortunately.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

LOL! Your cleaning person is so UDP that you don't

Feb 22, 2021, 10:14 AM

trust them in the house alone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hiring meth heads has positives and negatives.

Feb 22, 2021, 11:37 AM

Sure they'll steal you blind if you're not home, but when you are home they get the work done FAST.

Nah, they're always there alone

Feb 22, 2021, 11:38 AM [ in reply to LOL! Your cleaning person is so UDP that you don't ]

issue was letting them in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Appreciate the clarification.

Feb 22, 2021, 3:01 PM

You're so UDP that you don't have smart locks. So hard to keep up around here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro Tip

Feb 22, 2021, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Y'all DONT have one? ]

2 parts A&D Ointment to one parts Maalox, mix it together into a paste, throw it into the refrigerator with a lid, and use it any time your baby has a yeast or diaper rash.

I googled it for you, but I recall using Maalox/Mylanta on diaper rashes at one time, and A&D Ointment which I can still smell in my brain years later.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turns out the diaper rash turned into some sort of

Feb 22, 2021, 11:41 AM

fungal rash. So medicated ointment for the next three days to knock it out. I appreciate the advice though!

Re: Turns out the diaper rash turned into some sort of

Feb 22, 2021, 11:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also had a nanny for watching the children

Feb 22, 2021, 11:38 AM

While he posts Tigernet. I assume she cleans as well so same person

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 547
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic