Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i think it is time for another recruiting update....what do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

i think it is time for another recruiting update....what do

Mar 23, 2018, 1:20 PM

say TigerBry83??? Haven't had one in a while.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad u posted this M0f0. I also haven't had any in a while.***

Mar 23, 2018, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Glad u posted this M0f0. I also haven't had any in a while.***

Mar 23, 2018, 1:27 PM

if you're going to hijack a thread, that's the way to "do it". ;)

Message was edited by: where's the nearest Tokyo Spa?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just don't meat up for a beer, Mo fo...

Mar 23, 2018, 1:30 PM

bob's sounding mo and mo desperate; he might try to slip you a mackey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just don't meat up for a beer, Mo fo...

Mar 23, 2018, 1:35 PM

glad you're hear dsp. If I go to a strange bar and see some midget looking at me funny, I'll back out.

Re: Glad u posted this M0f0. I also haven't had any in a while.***

Mar 23, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Glad u posted this M0f0. I also haven't had any in a while.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Bob just aint happy unless

Mar 24, 2018, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Glad u posted this M0f0. I also haven't had any in a while.*** ]

he gets posted every once in a while...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can you please focus on the basketball team!!

Mar 23, 2018, 1:33 PM

we are a hoops skool now - kthx

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Here ya go

Mar 23, 2018, 2:13 PM

For starters, the name to know at QB is Sam Howell (6-1 220) of Monroe, NC. Howell is likely tops at his position on our board and we appear to be tops on his board too. "Clemson will always be at the top," said Howell. “Since the first time I watched a game there it was a dream of mine to play there.” All he's done for his high school career is amass over 10,000 passing yards to go with over 100 TDs; and he still has one season to go.

If I told you there was a RB out there who rushed for over 3,000 yards in a season, would you believe me? What if I told you he might be a better fit as LB or an edge rusher at the next level. Still intrigued? Well that's the case with All-American RB Quavaris Crouch (6-2 225) of Charlotte, NC and he's considered a Clemson lean. Crouch rushed for 3,283 yards and 33 touchdowns last season when he was named N.C. Gatorade player of the year. "The good thing at Clemson, when I go there I really feel like I’m at home,” Crouch said. “I’m very comfortable being there." Offense or defense.... who cares, I'll take him in orange any day.

Clemson already has one TE on board in Jaelyn Lay (6-5 225) of Riverdale, GA and our Tigers could be looking to add one more. Luke Deal (6-5 235) of Greenwood, SC Emerald HS and Jackson Lowe (6-5 215) of Cartersville, GA are probably our top remaining targets to know. I'd also keep an eye on the top TE in this class in Keon Zipperer 6-3 225 of Lakeland, FL. He'll be tough to pull from Florida but the dude just makes plays.

WR Joseph Ngata (6-3 180) of Folsom, CA is the top man at his position and it's not even close. The news keeps getting better cause Ngata was in town for Junior Day and recently put our Tigers at the top of his list. As a junior, the stud WR hauled in 81 receptions for 1,777 yards and 26 touchdowns.

Hogansville, GA lineman Keiondre Jones (6-4 310) is no stranger to Clemson's campus and the Tigers are one of his top schools along with Georgia, FSU and Ohio State. Buford, GA OT Harry Miller (6-4 300) named Clemson as one of his Top 5 schools and Miller was also in town for Junior Day in January. He holds the Tigers in very high regard and, you'll love this, his mom likes Clemson a lot. OG Clay Webb (6-3 300) of Oxford, AL is another elite recruit the Tiger's are in with as well.

Top ranked DE Kayvon Thibodeaux (6-5 240) included Clemson among his Top 12 schools recently but the California-native is still seeking an offer from us. Alabama, Florida and Ole Miss are actively gunning for the five-star California native.

Orlando, FL DE Raymond Cutts (6-3 220) has Clemson in his Top 2 along with Louisville and he could be making a decision soon. DE George Karlaftis (6-5 265) of West Lafayette, IN holds an offer from Clemson and he is the most interesting story of all the prospects in this class. Trust me, it's worth the read.

When is Anderson,SC native Zacch Pickens (6-3 250) gonna give us a verbal? Hopefully sooner rather than later but this appears to be a Clemson, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama battle for his services. Last season Pickens had 72 tackles with 14 tackles for loss and 6 sacks.

Unless something drastically changes, we're out of it for LB Owen Pappoe of Grayson High School. He appears to be a Dawg lock with Auburn still holding a chance. Another Grayson star with a Clemson offer is OT Wanya Morris (6-5 295) but his final two are Tennessee and Auburn. I could see Georgia making a run for him late though. LSU, Miami and Alabama are the current Top 3 for Grayson LB Kevin Harris (6-4 215) but it's not over yet.

LB Bryton Constantin (6-2 220) of Baton Rouge, LA is the one to know at his position and Clemson is at the top for his services. Landing the top backer from Louisiana would be huge but we just may pull it off. As a junior, he recorded 104 tackles, 23 tackles for loss, six sacks, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, and two defensive touchdowns.

One elite name to know at defensive back is CB Andrew Booth (6-0 180) of Lawrenceville, GA. Booth named Clemson his clear favorite in January and said, “Clemson is looking down on mostly everybody right now.” His athleticism and instincts are what separate him from other prospects at this position and he certainly sounds like a Clemson man. “When I commit, I’m going to be 100 percent committed,” Booth said. “I’m not going to take anymore visits or entertain any other coaches. So I want to be completely sure when I do it.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you sir!!!!***

Mar 23, 2018, 2:23 PM

Re: Here ya go

Mar 23, 2018, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Dang - that was well worth the wait. Sure do enjoy your posts. Not sure whatever happened to TigerWoods either. Thanks again.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2018, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

You do know you could put Corncoot out of business if you wanted to hang up his scu hide.

Mar 23, 2018, 4:35 PM

I'm pretty sure I could put a lot of people to shame but that's not why I do this. Guess I've just never found the right fit for me but I'm always looking.

Mar 23, 2018, 4:41 PM

Carry on sir. Hope you find your calling. I've always found it advantageous to not rush into things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: thoughts on Frank Ladson?***

Mar 23, 2018, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Re: thoughts on Frank Ladson?***

Mar 24, 2018, 9:00 AM

Solid looking prospect and there is high interest from both sides. He should be back for the Spring Game so we may know more soon. Ladson was here in January and soon after he gave a Top 5 of Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Florida State, and Miami in no specific order. Ohio State just offered and they're trying to get in it but it's Miami that's taking the most aggressive approach with him.

Last season Ladson had 25 catches for 544 yards and 7 touchdowns. “Since Dabo Swinney was head coach, 172 of 177 seniors have gotten their degrees,” Ladson said. “That stood out most about the whole visit.”

Thank you!***

Mar 24, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Thanks. I like these reports that include info re numerous prospects. Reports on individual prospects are good but there are so many I forget about them or am not aware of how they stack up on our "want list" and their degree of interest.

Almost all of the prospects we offer tend to say the Clemson offer is a "dream offer". There are some who's response is genuine but I tend to think this is a standard response to almost any offer they receive from a major program.

Now that our basketball season has ended, there are only three major topics of interest to consume our time for the next few months, spring football practice, baseball and recruiting. And recruiting will gain more interest from here on.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2018, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Great breakdown as usual TigerBry83.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Mar 24, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Here ya go ]

Great read. Thanks bro

Re: i think it is time for another recruiting update....what do

Mar 23, 2018, 4:42 PM

Ask and you shall receive.
Good call ####.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic