Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,394

Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Dec 30, 2020, 6:40 AM

I’m sure his boys will have to leave and quarantine, and I suppose anyone they’ve been around might. Isn’t that the rule?
I know it used to be that only seniors didn’t share a room at team hotels, is that still the case or with Corona, are they all getting their own rooms?
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiELlBlNXT-4Jw1QPegqS4hhkqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowhK-LAjD4ySww-9S0BQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Dec 30, 2020, 6:44 AM

It may not mean anything.

1. Did walk-ons make the bowl trip this year?
2. Did Dabo let the kids go home over Christmas?
3. Has Kirk had any contact with them in the past two weeks?

I have no idea what the answers are to those questions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing?

Dec 30, 2020, 7:16 AM

The kids did go home over Christmas. Dabo caught a little flack for being one of the few coaches who allowed it.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:42 AM

Might be part of Herbstrieit’s plan since he is a Bucknut! Send his sons back down here and infect the team to where we can’t play.

Dec 30, 2020, 8:47 AM

Someone get Michigan on the phone. How many players might Harbaugh have infected on his sleepovers? I'd hate for them to miss their bowl game with the Gamecoots...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbstreit tests positive so what does that mean for his boys and contact tracing? ]

I hope the trips home don't come back to bite especially by the national championship game if that comes into play. Probably not the smartest move for teams involved in the playoff. Was Clemson the only one of the four that allowed it?

Dec 30, 2020, 8:55 AM

I felt the same way when they did that

Whose scok is this?***

Dec 30, 2020, 8:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,394
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic