Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help with Playoff Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,441

Help with Playoff Tickets

Dec 6, 2018, 4:34 PM

As the subject states, I would like help from my fellow tiger fans that have more experience than me. I plan to take the family to the Cotton Bowl after Christmas. Any recommendations on the best place to secure four tickets? Which website, etc. to purchase the tickets? I don’t mind spending money, but I hate wasting money like most people, so what are tickets going for at club level? Thanks in advance for all responses. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help with Playoff Tickets

Dec 6, 2018, 4:42 PM

CLUBS have a $300 face. I would buy either from a known IPTAY member or StubHub. SH is expensive....but the ticket is guaranteed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try here

Dec 6, 2018, 4:47 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Football-Tickets/Cotton-Bowl-1259/forsale

Go Tigers and Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Dec 6, 2018, 4:53 PM

Thank you all. GO TIGERS! Beat the Irish!!!!!!

Dec 6, 2018, 4:55 PM

Here is the best help I can give you. Under no circumstances pay more than face price for your Tics. When the retailer sites have sold out, I would bet that you can buy a hand full of tics the day of the game from scalpers around the stadium for less than face price. Just make sure they will go to gate with you to make sure they're not counterfeit. If tics are good, pay the man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 5:14 PM

I have used all options :

I have had great success with Stubhub and Ticketmaster. Fees do increase the total cost. Upside is safety, tickets are purchased, and game day stress is minimized.

Purchase day of .... sure many of us have done that... high risk (counterfeit & no supply) and high stress (OMG ... I still do not have tickets and kickoff is in 10 minutes).

Tampa - many thought they could buy day of ... no sale ... no chance ... demand far exceeded any supply and those hoping for game day purchase were out of luck. That also had a lot to do with driving proximity of the two teams.

Arizona - tickets were available game day for more reasonable prices than the ticket hubs. No driving proximity was a big difference to Tampa.

phone a friend - IPTAY members with extras

Facebook - there is a page for buy/sell Clemson tickets

Craigslist - NO NO NEVER ,,, enough said.

good luck !

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,441
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic