Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Still Disgusted over Cuse loss..so tell me how Cuse lost to 3 very average teams..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Still Disgusted over Cuse loss..so tell me how Cuse lost to 3 very average teams..

Oct 20, 2017, 7:47 PM

and where in the world has their tall rangy, fast runner & accurate long thrower QB been hiding?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still Disgusted over Cuse loss..so tell me how Cuse lost to 3 very average teams..

Oct 20, 2017, 7:53 PM

They only show up on Friday night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that's college football for ya. I don't know that

Oct 20, 2017, 8:15 PM

there's any more explanation than that, really. Everybody has to be well prepared and ready to play and win every week. Even if you are mighty Clemson, and you aren't properly prepared, or in the proper state of mind, there are probably close to 100 teams that can beat you. I have to give Cuse some credit though. When they are properly motivated and prepared, they are good enough to play with anybody.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Well, that's college football for ya. I don't know that

Oct 20, 2017, 9:29 PM

Exactly, offense coaches went away from what works and defense coaches were not prepared. The bubble pass has to be thrown out. It has not worked all year and it killed us in the Cuse game. These guys need to look at some other games and be a little more creative with all the talent we have.

They're not a great team

Oct 20, 2017, 8:41 PM

...but they had a great game plan and played a great game. They'll probably finish the season around .500.

Conversely, Clemson had a poor game plan, didn't show up ready to play, and played poorly.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still Disgusted over Cuse loss..so tell me how Cuse lost to 3 very average teams..

Oct 20, 2017, 9:12 PM

Maybe they were looking ahead to Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

When you count on 18-22 year olds, you get dissapoined***

Oct 20, 2017, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: When you count on 18-22 year olds, you get dissapoined***

Oct 21, 2017, 6:42 AM

18-22-year-olds didn't lose this game,30-50 year old did.

Oct 20, 2017, 9:37 PM

Our team and Coaches got the big head and took a lazy approach to this game.
They banked on the Defense to shut the orange down and the Tiger O to score enough against a weak D.

Middle Tennessee is horrendous.***

Oct 20, 2017, 9:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 20, 2017, 9:55 PM

None of y’all mentioned that our QB1 was gimpy from play 1? I know it wasn’t the only thing, but it played a large part. Dabo saying he was “ready to go, he’s been practicing all week so he should be. Giggity giggity” was a bit of a stretch. He was off, then he went out, and our O was bad. Our D being bad really caught me off guard though... credit to ‘Cuse for the game plan they had

He was not 100% and should not even made the trip

Oct 20, 2017, 10:04 PM

yes i said it

Oct 21, 2017, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Still Disgusted over Cuse loss..so tell me how Cuse lost to 3 very average teams.. ]

And while our coach said he was ready, he obviously wasn't!

Oct 21, 2017, 7:19 AM

I agree. Muschamp is not ready to be a head coach and he never will be.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess we've all beat it to death

Oct 20, 2017, 9:59 PM

Tigers started an immobile running QB which made most on team think they could mail it in ... sadly did not work out that way. But it's a new week - time to relax and to pull against Harbaugh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because Everybody gets up for Clemson games because

Oct 20, 2017, 10:03 PM

we are so awesome.....

When you're the No. 2 ranked team in the nation...

Oct 20, 2017, 10:05 PM

you tend to get everyone's best shot, and when you overlook an opponent and you don't come ready to play, it can and, often does, go badly for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Maybe the same way WE lost to one very average team.***

Oct 20, 2017, 10:17 PM

Come on lbb, you still watering down your rum...

Oct 20, 2017, 10:18 PM

with all those tears?

Happy Weekend lbb, don't ever let the ######## get you down!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We knocked Dungey out of the game early last year so we

Oct 21, 2017, 12:39 AM

didn't really get to see what he could do.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic