Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm disappointed in KB saying he felt like he didn't get a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I'm disappointed in KB saying he felt like he didn't get a

Sep 26, 2018, 9:53 AM

fair shot. Very disappointed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm disappointed in KB saying he felt like he didn't get a

Sep 26, 2018, 9:55 AM

Agreed. If this holds true, time to move on and focus on winning out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:56 AM

He can do what he likes. Its his career. But I think he got more than a fair shot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:57 AM

What is ironic is that by making those comments, he has made himself a distraction. Best for him to move on at this point. TL is just a superior QB---it is what it is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

You realize he said that in an interview in which he also

Sep 26, 2018, 9:58 AM

said he is transferring, right? And he can feel however he wants to feel. You've got nothing to do with it.

Re: You realize he said that in an interview in which he also

Sep 26, 2018, 10:19 AM

How did he not get a fair shot. He got more of a shot than Jalen Hurst did. It looks like our coaches protected him as long as they could. It got to a point that he's holding back our offensive production.

I appreciate everything kb did for this team last year but the rebuilding year is over. We need to make another run at the natty with this senior laden team. We will have to have a high powered offense, not an average one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess he's aware that The Tigers lose to AandM without him..***

Sep 26, 2018, 9:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is not a given...***

Sep 26, 2018, 10:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:59 AM

Out of the entire article, that was the most alarming statement. I've been a supporter and still will be but he's out of bounds on that statement.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:00 AM

One thing I have learned thru 60 plus years of life, the hardest person to be honest with is yourself. your heart will tell you one thing while your brain tells you something completely different!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed

Sep 26, 2018, 10:16 AM

The totality of the circumstances seemed to show that Dabo & Co did everything in their power to give him as many snaps and as much deference as possible. I'm not operating behind the scenes, but as an outsider, I don't see how he can come to that conclusion. Either way, I wish him luck.

Agree. If he wants to go, then go, but that comment is pure

Sep 26, 2018, 10:29 AM

self serving BullSh!t.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was given more chances than 99% of the rest of the team

Sep 26, 2018, 10:43 AM

The coaches did everything in their power to allow him a chance to separate himself from TL, he could not do that, and after 4 games they give him this ability to redshirt and leave with a year left for him to go somewhere and play QB one more season. Instead of taking his gift of an opportunity after spring ball and improving his skillset, he pouted on the sidelines everytime he watched TL throw a TD pass. KB was excellent at ONE thing...not turning the ball over. He did what the coaches asked, go out there and not lose the game, but if we have someone capable of more than that, you have to go with it. He will look back on this in a couple of years and be embarrassed with the way he has chosen to handle it.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic