Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of y’all are way too sensitive about the Dabo heat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,852

Some of y’all are way too sensitive about the Dabo heat

Jan 2, 2021, 1:52 PM

If the roles were reversed -
- ryan day ranks 6-0 Clemson 11th on a technicality of principle of number of games played, due to an incompetent Swofford and ACC unable to arrange more games
- y’all would lose your dang minds (rightfully so) and ryan day would be public enemy number 1 in Tigertown - immediately followed by us destroying them by 3-4 touchdowns in a playoff game, we would be talking about this for the next year nonstop

Dabo says and does controversial things sometimes because he is unapologetically himself, and for better or worse, never afraid to offer an opinion. Regardless of his reasoning, he ranked OSU 11th. It was a technicality but there is no room for nuance in the world anymore. The headline is that Dabo ranks OSU 11th, and subsequently gets pummeled by them. This is why in addition to the sting of a playoff beat down, we have to endure further ridicule of the situation.

I love Dabo, and he has the right to say whatever he wants - but when you unnecessarily create controversy, you reap the consequences.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of y’all are way too sensitive about the Dabo heat

Jan 2, 2021, 2:04 PM

You shoulder never give fodder to your opponent by negatively saying any which will come back to haunt you school/ team, etc.

Jan 2, 2021, 2:35 PM

I agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of y’all are way too sensitive about the Dabo heat ]

This type of reasoning is what is wrong with the world today. If someone doesn't just fall in line like a bunch of baby ducks following their mother then that person is wrong. If you think for yourself you are insensitive and biased.
I support Dabo and the other coaches who ranked Ohio State according to their conviction.

He should refuse to complete the coaches poll

Jan 2, 2021, 2:40 PM

It’s irrelevant anyway. It’s a team distraction that is unnecessary

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. We just have to accept that now that we win

Jan 2, 2021, 2:46 PM

People are just going to hate Dabo for any small reason. People hate success.

Look at us. We hate Bobby Bowden, Coach K, Nick Saban etc for no real reasons other than they win and we don’t like their teams.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic