Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May be germans but...HS D lineman takes out zebra
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,940

May be germans but...HS D lineman takes out zebra

Dec 4, 2020, 2:17 PM

So this is a bit crazy to me but unfortunately has become something of a norm in our society. Young men who can’t handle disappointment or can’t accept responsibility and consequences for their actions blame others and take revenge on unsuspecting victims. IMO this new violent seemingly acceptable behavior has got to stop. This kid should be criminally charged for high and aggravated assault.
It’s sad he will probably get a slap on the wrist and have his mommy write an apology letter that he signs for the ref.

https://www.themonitor.com/2020/12/04/edinburg-high-forfeits-playoff-spot-psja-high-following-ugly-field-incident/

Message was edited by: RunJumpCatch®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should be banned. permanently. at all levels.***

Dec 4, 2020, 2:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May be germans but...HS D lineman takes out zebra

Dec 4, 2020, 2:44 PM

No, it was Germans about 4 ago posts about it ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has been charged with a Class A assault

Dec 4, 2020, 2:56 PM

Presently in jail with a 10K bond.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has been charged with a Class A assault

Dec 4, 2020, 2:57 PM

I hate to see a kid mess up but he probably needs a few nights in jail for this

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has been charged with a Class A assault

Dec 4, 2020, 7:01 PM

There must not be any parental guidance at home bc, there is no way that I would have done something like and having to face my mom when she found out that I had done something like that. She would have kicked my butt for a solid month every time she looked at me!!! Taking the belt out of parents hands was the worst thing the justice system could have ever done. I mean look at how out of control that school age kids are these days.

I can promise you that guys my age would have never done something like that. We wouldn't have given a thought, or really caring about what the cops would have done. We would have worried about how bad the whipping was going to be from our parents. We would have hoped that the cops would put us in jail for a few days!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kid's in jail and his team was kicked out of the HS playoffs

Dec 4, 2020, 7:42 PM

He's not getting off light. His family might need to move.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before you start feeling too sorry for him, if you read the

Dec 4, 2020, 7:59 PM

in depth stories surrounding this, he did almost the exact same thing to an official last year in soccer and got banned from that sport as well. Kid definitely has serious anger management issues.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Before you start feeling too sorry for him, if you read the

Dec 4, 2020, 9:48 PM

He may have anger issues, but I guarantee my daddy would have cooled any issues of anger that a 16-17 year old boy may have. The next couple of years, he would have had lamb issues, calm as a baby lamb!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic