Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The outpost - daniel rodriguez
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

The outpost - daniel rodriguez

Oct 14, 2020, 10:51 PM

Just watched the outpost on netflix. Fantastic movie. Got to the end and saw Daniel Rodriguez was awarded the bronze star for valor for his efforts in the battle. He wasn't depicted in the movie but apparently offered insight during production. If you haven't seen the movie you should. Give Daniel all the respect in the world for what he overcame. Unbelievable story of bravery and sacrifice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The outpost - daniel rodriguez, I was hoping they would

Oct 14, 2020, 11:05 PM

do a movie based on his inspirational book RISE. They still might? He was an underated FB player too, just too many wideouts here. He was right behind Adam Humphreys, his best friend here. Their workouts together were phenomanol. I noticed Daniel would visit Adam at Tampa Bay, before I lost track.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The outpost - daniel rodriguez

Oct 14, 2020, 11:09 PM

I think he was briefly depicted in the movie a couple of times, but wasn’t a main character

Oct 15, 2020, 12:08 AM

It was an epic battle for survival. I salute you all. Unfortunately, some did not make it out alive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2020, 10:08 AM

He played himself in the movie? Had a couple different scenes. I have only watched it once but the scene I remember with his most lines has him talking with a soldier on watch about missing his "girl" and he produces a photo which turns out to be his dog. Good Netflix movie for sure but not sure how you missed him being in there.

Oct 15, 2020, 10:11 AM
Screenshot.jpg(81.0 K)

Here's a screenshot from that scene

His biggest scene was around the poker table

Oct 15, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: The outpost - daniel rodriguez ]

In mortarville.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

He played himself in the movie .. how you miss that? LOL***

Oct 15, 2020, 10:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic