Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Says 10-2 with our schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Coot Says 10-2 with our schedule

Dec 26, 2016, 6:41 PM
IMG_8471.JPG(158.5 K)

Possibly 11-1 if they got FSU in Colombia. I say they'd be lucky to have the same record.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/sec-1-0-in-bowls-so-far-about-to-be-2-0.215251/#post-3056678

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot Says 10-2 with our schedule

Dec 26, 2016, 6:44 PM

They own Ohio ST and they could beat FSU and Louisville.
My lord them people are ignorant

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they were 8 plays away from beating us

Dec 26, 2016, 6:55 PM

if we turned the ball over 8 times instead of scoring they might have won

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2016, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot Says 10-2 with our schedule ]

You do know that all the years that they were in the ACC, they won 7 games once.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and look at their won-loss record against

Dec 27, 2016, 12:33 AM

Duke. Look it up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2016, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot Says 10-2 with our schedule ]

Wow. Reading that just made my intellect drop. There seems to be a #### lover at the bottom of the thread that is not looking for guys with small peckers. Not sure we really cared.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More like 2-10***

Dec 26, 2016, 6:54 PM

You can't fix stupid***

Dec 26, 2016, 6:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You can't fix stupid-no but if they couldnt reproduce

Dec 26, 2016, 7:24 PM

the world would be a much smarter place

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which teams did we beat by less than 49 points

Dec 26, 2016, 12:17 PM

Those are the teams SC could beat

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you mean, which teams we beat by MORE than 49??***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Which teams did we beat by less than 49 points

Dec 26, 2016, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Which teams did we beat by less than 49 points ]

I do think the cluckers would beat SC State....Troy would maul them...FSU would beat them 42 points. Louisville would beat them worse than we did, these ignorant turds don't remember we put the scout team in the game in the 3rd quarter but Petrino would score at least 80 against them....NC State would kill them, and so would VT...they would lose by at least 7 touchdowns to Miami, and Pitt would set a scoring record against them...I see them worse on our schedule than on theirs...can you imaging what GT would do to them...they need to stick with UMass and Gardner Webb, they cant run with the big dogs yet

Re: Which teams did we beat by less than 49 points

Dec 26, 2016, 8:22 PM

They beat UMASS by six points. They ran the clock out against UMASS, but had they gotten the ball one more time, UMASS wins.

Dumbest fans, not even close***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:03 PM

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

You misspelled, "insane"

Dec 26, 2016, 7:19 PM

Its a crazy world and all, but some of those people take the cake. Lunatics.

Maybe, since we didn't play the citadel...

Dec 26, 2016, 7:15 PM

Nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That usc defense would stop louisville, lol.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That usc defense would stop louisville, lol.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:21 PM

Yes, USC defense would stop Louisville. Coots defense would get torched and then there would be more quarters.

Re Oh heck yes. Don't you know it?***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:26 PM [ in reply to That usc defense would stop louisville, lol.*** ]

Re: That usc defense would stop louisville, lol.***

Dec 27, 2016, 12:38 AM [ in reply to That usc defense would stop louisville, lol.*** ]

They wouldn't be able to stop Wake in any of the past three seasons and that is with Wake's gameplan.

Dec 26, 2016, 7:18 PM

That Uusc defense couldn't stop Western Carolina. Shhhheeeeeesshhhhhh. Someone please tell me these are Tiger trolls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SCAR vs SCAR is two losses right there.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really bad losses at that.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:26 PM

He must have the IQ of a turnip.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:23 PM

Re: He wishes.***

Dec 26, 2016, 7:27 PM

Please stop insulting turnips!***

Dec 27, 2016, 12:34 AM [ in reply to He must have the IQ of a turnip.*** ]

Here's some Coot logic destroy their belief.

Dec 26, 2016, 7:38 PM

First I assume they think they would have lost to FSU and Us. OK.
Let's start with Auburn. If I am not mistaken, Auburn is the SEC representative in the Sugar bowl. Auburn played Texas A&M and Clemson pretty close. They also beat LSU. So, no, USuK does not beat Auburn.
Now for Troy ..... Troy went 9-3 (one loss was to Clemson). Troy played Clemson close. Troy beat UMass by 28+ in a laugher. I do believe that UMass had the ball at the end of the 4th qtr against USuK, eventually losing by 7 in a 35-28 high scoring affair. So, Coot logic says that Troy beats USuK.
Georgia Tech? Nah, GT beat both Vandy and Georgia. So no, USuK does NOT beat GT.
NC State ? No way. Are you watching what NC State is doing to Vandy? Another USuK loss
Boston College? Doubt it. Don't think USuK would even score on them.
Maybe Louisville? Who knows??? But one thing is for sure. Lamar would have a field day against that defense. Maybe score 8 TD's by himself. USuK loses big against the Cards.

Bottom line, USuK MIGHT be 5-7 or 4-8 against our schedule. And that's generous.

Re: Here's some Coot logic destroy their belief.

Dec 26, 2016, 7:56 PM

A few weeks ago Classof09 was trying to talk this same crap. Literally the only games on our schedule I'd guarantee a win for them is SCSU. Auburn D would styfle them, Troy front four would own their Oline, Ga Tech offense against their defense would make Walt Deptula try to get a room with Paul Johnson (sew Ga Southern offense vs Muschamp's UF defense), Louisville (I mean really?), BC defense would beat them on their own, NCSU would score 40, FSU (insert Dalvin Cook alone), 'Cuse would score 40, Pitt would run at will on them, Wake (toss up), and then there's that "team from the upstate" that has full ownership of their football facility. So, I see 1-11, 2-10. 4-8 at best

Dec 26, 2016, 7:45 PM

One point vs Miami Ohio requiring Miami to miss a last second chip shot??? Sheesh! Cluckers, not only would six or seven ACC teams have won the SEC LEast this year, South Florida would have won it too. Enjoy getting massacred in the Belly Button Lint Bowl, in lush lovely Birmingham. Maybe it'll sleet on you again.

Dec 26, 2016, 7:53 PM

At least they've got WBB and horseback riding!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2016, 7:56 PM

Just when you think they could NOT be more stupid they prove us wrong. When God was passing out rivals,....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reading comprehension is not their forte

Dec 26, 2016, 8:38 PM

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

Clemson = 8th toughest schedule
SCar = 63rd

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 27, 2016, 10:55 AM

Only sure win is SC State. I could see a win vs BC and Syaracuse, maybe.

Dec 27, 2016, 12:42 PM

ROFLMAO. how did that 2-0 work out for them. The sucky #### Pack ran the dores off the field in a tail whuppin!!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic