Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I took that one way too far.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,915

I took that one way too far.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:32 PM

My sincerest apologies for my comments on KB. Yes, I still mentioned in that same post that I did hope he feels better. But the fact of the matter is I should’ve never been relieved or happy or feeling anything close to that when KB went down. I know better, and in the moment I let my personal frustration overcome my maturity and my better judgement.

I know it won’t fix things, but a man knows when he is wrong...and when it’s time to own up to it and see forgiveness. I owe all of TigerNation an apology. I’m really sorry, everybody. I’m gonna be shutting it down for a while.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I took that one way too far.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:33 PM

Eff you. You're a turd in a punch bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I was thinking the same thing at home. Needed to happen***

Sep 15, 2018, 1:35 PM

He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I took that one way too far. ]

Why don’t you be a man by accepting his apology and moving on from it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:37 PM

Manned up? He was crumped into doing it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 15, 2018, 1:41 PM

Actually, nobody reached out to me. I realized what I did, felt extremely convicted about it and knew it was flat out wrong, and did what I knew was the right thing to do and apologized.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology. ]

Actually, nobody reached out to me. I realized what I did, felt extremely convicted about it and knew it was flat out wrong, and did what I knew was the right thing to do and apologized.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology. ]

Sep 15, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology. ]

Sep 15, 2018, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology. ]

Sep 15, 2018, 1:39 PM [ in reply to He manned up and wrote a heartfelt apology. ]

If you think wishing injury to a player is somehow OK, dangit man. That's as bad as it gets. We will agree to disagree and leave it at that. He only apologized because BMeist made him do it.

Screw Calford.

Heaven forbid we don’t beat GSU 77-0.

Sep 15, 2018, 1:42 PM

Ya know, KB took us to the CFP, right? He plays with all his heart and does the best he can.

Think thrice before ya poast. But everyone makes mistakes. Enjoy our win today and calm down. We’re #2. We’re gonna be ok.

~JKB

Re: I took that one way too far.

Sep 15, 2018, 3:39 PM

What are you..5?
Not enough discipline to control your fat thumbs from texting? Need to be on restriction from your phone????

Not forgiven. That should not have been your ‘go to’ comment about Mr. Bryant.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,915
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic