Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tracy Rocker decoots to Auburn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Tracy Rocker decoots to Auburn?

Jan 13, 2021, 10:52 AM

On SEC Rant one of the dirtpeckers said they only found out when he didn’t show up for the staff meeting this morning. LMAO

Message was edited by: Marshall®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tracy Rocker decoots to Auburn?

Jan 13, 2021, 10:58 AM

He played for Auburn ...grew up there too I think ...

He’s just going home ...

Any Gamecock surprised by this is delusional..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy has a history of changing jobs frequently...

Jan 13, 2021, 10:59 AM

He's had about twelve different coaching jobs since his playing days ended including one other stop at Auburn.

In fairness, he is a Auburn alum but if he really bolted for the Auburn gig without telling Beamer, that is incredibly unprofessional and tells you a lot about his character and integrity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: This guy has a history of changing jobs frequently...

Jan 13, 2021, 1:18 PM

This, so I wonder why he didn't stay in cootlumbia. There seems to be a lot of low character folks down there, so he could have felt very comfortable there..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 10:59 AM

That situation is going from bad to worse. However, I do think the coaches that are leaving handled it the wrong way. They should have been more upfront about their plans. I must admit, though, I have been enjoying it. USuC has a bad image right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 11:16 AM

Rocker leaving may have been a shock, but Bobo told Beamer a day ahead of time what he was thinking and they discussed it. Probably didn't tell him he would try to lure Gunner away though :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 11:08 AM

It’s like rats jumping a burning, sinking ship. Tanner will stay in the wheelhouse like the Captain on the Titanic.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:17 AM

But he will drown before to much longer, the life boats will leave without him in the near future!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2021, 11:22 AM

Ghosted by a coach not even 24 hours after their prized recruit decooted... I love what Beamer is doing down there right now.

He has a history of instability, going all the way back to

Jan 13, 2021, 11:47 AM

when he was a relief pitcher with the Bravos. He was good for a little while, though.

https://youtu.be/GdZNifV46UU

I ran into him in the Atlanta airport a few years ago...

Jan 13, 2021, 11:55 AM

He was a way bigger guy that I thought (about 6'5" or 6'6").

No wonder no one really give him any crap about the controversial things he says.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic