Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Bama fans

Dec 28, 2020, 3:30 PM

So I met several Bama fans from a different office today. They all say that it will be Bama and Clemson in the title game and they dismissed nd and osu as nothing more than a tuneup for the two top teams in the country.

A couple of them even voiced that they had hoped nd would beat us in the acc championship game in hopes of us being eliminated.

I find their view of the playoffs completely different to osu fans that have come on here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Having to deal with the OSU morans really makes you

Dec 28, 2020, 3:31 PM

appreciate Bama fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Sadly, this is so true.

Dec 28, 2020, 3:36 PM

And they aren’t exactly daisies in T-town, Heart of Dixie.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/video-deshaun-watson-allegedly-kicked-tuscaloosa-bar/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

It would be funny if he went back and bought it...***

Dec 28, 2020, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and changed its motif!!!

Dec 28, 2020, 11:45 PM

Maybe even it’s name!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Having to deal with the OSU morans really makes you

Dec 28, 2020, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Having to deal with the OSU morans really makes you ]

appreciate Bama fans.

Imagine that! Who’d’a thunk a coot wood appreciate Bama fans.... bless your li’l heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Bama fans

Dec 28, 2020, 10:42 PM

Clemson earned the respect by presenting Alabama with a challenge that they were not accustomed to. There is a huge difference in how Clemson went about earning their respect and they way 0-4 St is currently going about it.

Those DW4 and TL16 teams just went about their business and took care of it on the feild. Day and the BuckNuts are wanting respect without having to earn it. Huge difference. Their lack of respect is ALL you hear about.

Perhaps I'm looking at it as a homer, but that's what the big picture looks like to me when I step back and look at it objectively.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic