Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Show This To Trump On A 100 Inch Screen ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Show This To Trump On A 100 Inch Screen ---

Sep 1, 2020, 2:22 PM

Do something Trump.
Some people deserve badges and some people don't.

It just goes around in a vicious circle.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/29/officer-patient-with-white-suspect-brutalize-black-suspect/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay.

Sep 1, 2020, 2:29 PM

Concerning coin toss, does Clemson defer?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Show This To Trump On A 100 Inch Screen ---

Sep 1, 2020, 2:29 PM

That's a comparison of oranges to apples..... different officers in different states.... and without any explanation as to what started either confrontation.

Because that doesn't fit the narrative.***

Sep 1, 2020, 3:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

LOL seriously?

Sep 1, 2020, 2:33 PM

So if someone else posts a video "comparison," one with a black cop being overly aggressive with a white criminal but calm and cooperative with a black criminal, can we post that and use it to cry racism?

No one on planet earth denies that racism exists. But to take examples of racism directed from one person to another and then using that to make broad sweeping generalizations is ridiculous.

The left has hitched its wagon to "fighting racism," but in the process it is alienating many white people and many police officers. That's a dangerous game, and it's a huge reason why Trump will be re-elected in November.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Why Yes....Yes You Can.***

Sep 1, 2020, 3:07 PM

Re: Why Yes....Yes You Can if you are a moran.***

Sep 1, 2020, 3:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Exactly.***

Sep 1, 2020, 6:44 PM [ in reply to LOL seriously? ]

Have to agree.. just playing devils’ avocado here

Sep 1, 2020, 10:24 PM [ in reply to LOL seriously? ]

But seriously. This is the football board.

We should try to stick to Trumps scouting reports of our players if at all possible...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't figure out...

Sep 1, 2020, 2:59 PM

...if you're a troll or a sheep. Are you serious? We're going to watch 2 isolated videos to define how this country of 325,000,000 people works? The facts are and always will be 1) committing a crime and 2) resisting arrest will exponentially increase your chances of bad things happening to you regardless of your skin color.

Re: Resisting Arrest Is Nowhere To Be Found ---

Sep 1, 2020, 3:14 PM

Who really os resisting arrest?

One guy aggressively cusses out one cop and is able to get back in the truck.

The other guy with hands on his own head...on compliance with officers ordrers...and with his back turned....and gets drilled in the back with a WWE style flying superkick.

Yeah sure....very necessary. SMH

are these the only two videos you've ever seen...

Sep 1, 2020, 3:28 PM

... the point is two videos don't prove anything. you could literally show two videos telling the exact opposite story. The vast majority of unarmed people (of any color) shot by the police are not complying with orders.

Does either video show what lead to

Sep 1, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Resisting Arrest Is Nowhere To Be Found --- ]

the officers stopping each individual? Or, just the confrontations?

I am not giving TMZ a click.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Have you ever studied statistics at any point in your life?

Sep 1, 2020, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Resisting Arrest Is Nowhere To Be Found --- ]

Your sample size isn't even one. There is zero tie between your two circumstances.

Sep 1, 2020, 3:08 PM

So....cop one is a p@$$y and cop two is a d!(k. Cops like no. 2 are most likely equal opportunity pr!cks. Trust me as a white boy speaking from experience

Sep 1, 2020, 3:30 PM

This is so stupid. Anyone could do a little search and find videos of a black man yelling at a cop and not complying, and the cop lets it happen. And I’m sure there’s been plenty of times police have been rough on a white man who was half way complying (the video posted is misleading in saying that guy was totally complying. He was told to get on the ground and just stood there.)

The point is there are always going to be examples of bad procedure from the police, just as there is bad procedure in the teaching profession, the food industry, government, etc etc etc. That doesn’t mean these people are racist.

Sep 1, 2020, 3:32 PM

The only answer is to have only black cops,

If you get me a 100 inch screen...I will take care of the rest.***

Sep 1, 2020, 3:33 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Let's ,just a guess, the Police already know the criminal

Sep 1, 2020, 3:34 PM

record of the people they're dealing. It's a CRIMINAL problem not a race problem, but yes blam,e whitey and The Police while never addressing the real problem.

Lol why just show a small clip ? Show the whole video. It paints a different picture. Of course that’s exactly what yourself and your lefty brothers like to do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone needs to put a bullet in the cop that kicked the guy in the back. That being said, I can show you hundreds of videos of white men being brutalized for no reason if you want.

You post this drivel on the Football bored?? Why?***

Sep 1, 2020, 3:38 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Sep 1, 2020, 3:44 PM

While I agree that video number 2 was racial abuse by officer, I dont see how the two videos can be be used to form a blanket opinion of police in general, much less a broader perspective of the Republican party. See the article below for an example contradictory to the op point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article99850842.html

No sir.

Sep 1, 2020, 10:27 PM

You have no proof of racist motivation. White police do rough up white and black people sometimes and sometimes black police rough up white and black people sometimes. You are making a baseless assumption that any of these cases are racially motivated.

In fact, that's a very large part of the problem right now - assuming every highlighted police situation involving different races is racist.

Sep 1, 2020, 3:45 PM

While I agree that video number 2 was racial abuse by officer, I dont see how the two videos can be be used to form a blanket opinion of police in general, much less a broader perspective of the Republican party. See the article below for an example contradictory to the op point.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article99850842.html

Sep 1, 2020, 4:17 PM

I agree that video #2 shows abuse, but I don't see it as racial abuse just because the cop is white and the person under arrest is black..... if the same cop in the exact situation with a white person under arrest treated the person differently, then the difference in treatment can be considered prejudiced and with racial intent..... otherwise, it's only "abuse".

Also, as others have said - there are good and bad cops, just as there are good and bad citizens. We need to get rid of the bad cops, but we shouldn't act with prejudice towards any of them unless and until they are found to be abusive toward anyone of any color.

Exactly.***

Sep 1, 2020, 10:29 PM

Don't Forget to Watch The Jamelle Hill Show on Vice***

Sep 1, 2020, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Sep 1, 2020, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Sep 1, 2020, 6:23 PM

Thank you for your diligence in ferreting out and illuminating all of the perpetrators of malcontent..... :)

So this is two separate incidents by different officers in

Sep 1, 2020, 6:42 PM

two different states. Can you show one video of a police officer or officers reacting differently based on race? You can't. You know you can't.

Thing is, do you understand your simplistic comparison is not even a sample size of 1? Completely irrelevant and absolutely no data support for your baseless insinuation.

You reckon police ever overeact with white people? Do you reckon police ever show tremendous patience with black people? Of course there are examples on both sides of the coin.

Heck, even in the case of Jacob Blake - the police showed tremendous restraint to not shoot him sooner than they did - when they had no choice whatsoever. Blake could have been shot for aggressively resisting arrest and for putting an officer in a headlock. He could have been shot while defying orders to stop while he was aggressively moving to the driver's side of his vehicle. He could have been shot when he brandished a knife before ignoring orders and moving to the driver's aide of his vehicle. He got shot at the last second, as he reached into his vehicle putting himself, officers, his kids, and people nearby in imminent danger. The police showed patience and restraint beyond what they had to. Only when forced to react did they do so. Blake left no choice.

Your attempted point is invalid.

You need to watch this on you're mother's 19-inch CRT.

Sep 1, 2020, 6:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPSwqp5fdIw

Sep 1, 2020, 7:16 PM

I miss the halcyon days of the 90’s.
https://youtu.be/vnOyMSEWNTs

Doesn't matter that it's two different law enforcement

Sep 1, 2020, 8:07 PM

agencies in two different states. IT.IS.REVEALING.

How so?

Sep 1, 2020, 10:20 PM

One video showed police restraint in one instance invloving a white person.

Another video showed a lack of police restraint in one instance involving a black person.

So what do these two different videos with different officers reveal? Nothing. I'll wait for you to explain your logic.

Do you think white people ever get roughed up police?

Do you think police ever treat black people with patience and restraint?

Sep 1, 2020, 8:08 PM

LOL says the guy who gives a link from TMZ.
I bet you have the app also??

eff it, deleting msg... it won't matter anyway.

Sep 1, 2020, 8:35 PM

null

Message was edited by: dark side of the moo®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Is Biden in the basement with you?***

Sep 1, 2020, 8:36 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2020, 9:06 PM

Wrong board.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic