Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,201

Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

Oct 11, 2020, 7:23 PM

He doesn’t talk football much anymore, but as we were watching Clemson dismantle Miami,, He was scale still giddy over the gamecocks big win over Vanderbilt, and said ‘we are so close to being undefeated”. The rest of us just laughed, but I stopped to think for second.—> Gamecock fans have lost touch with reality, they so want to be Clemson that are starting to fantasize they Are only one or two plays from relevance.

Later he said “Clemson shouldn’t even be in the ACC the rest of the league sucks” and I reminded him that South Carolina has a losing record versus the ACC since Spurrier left, he denied this was true, but didn’t bother to look it up . I just dropped i, t gamecock fans are beyond help .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like you invited one too many people over

Oct 11, 2020, 7:38 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Many South Carolinians have a Cousin Eddie

Oct 11, 2020, 7:40 PM

(aka as a coot friend, family member or in-law). You can only laugh, enjoy their disassociation with football reality, and protect your sewer system ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC?

Oct 11, 2020, 7:42 PM

Since Spurrier left I believe they are 0 for everyone against the ACC. Not a single win.

I didn't look that up either but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I know they have an all time losing record against most ACC schools. I think they lead Wake Forest. That's something

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC?

Oct 11, 2020, 8:06 PM

They are 1-7 against the ACC since Spurrier, if I counted correctly. Their 1 win was NCState in 2017.

1-7 is what I got as well***

Oct 11, 2020, 8:39 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember that now

Oct 11, 2020, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC? ]

NC State repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. They had to try to lose that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC? ]

I distinctly remember them beating NC State a couple years ago, And I left out we were talking about games not against Clemson

Oct 11, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC? ]

I distinctly remember them beating NC State a couple years ago, And I left out we were talking about games not against Clemson

Sounds like he must be one of the smarter ones.***

Oct 11, 2020, 8:44 PM

Re: Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

Oct 11, 2020, 9:45 PM

Good for you for inviting him into your home. I gave you a TU for your generosity by being kind to people less fortunate than you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

Oct 11, 2020, 9:49 PM

By uscjr logic, they are undefeated. Any loss by no more than 21 is a win. They should be ranked, and are in a 3 way race for the sec title.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic