Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have just got online today and reading Tnet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Have just got online today and reading Tnet

Dec 26, 2019, 12:10 AM

I have learned OSU fans are very inflated as far as the opinion of their team, their coach is the best at making in game adjustments, and they are either vastly overrated or the greatest team of all time.

I have learned Tiger fans are realistic, knowledgeable, and by far less biased.

My personal opinion is both teams are by far the best either has faced this season. If the Tigers execute the game plan we will win, because I think we have the better coaching staff. That not only includes the on the field coaches, but also all of the support staff that break down the tape and provide the detailed tendencies of both their offense and defense.

I was just as nervous last year about the championship game as I am about this one. I think if we lose I will feel a gut punch the same as the loss to Ga. Tech when we had the game "won" and made a bad snap on the punt. If we win I know I will not hear from my cousin who hasn't contacted me after the Orange Bowl (I think) game when we beat them. Never heard a word from them since 31-0, although his wife finally sent a Christmas card last year. Enough rambling time for this olde tiger to go to bed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have just got online today and reading Tnet

Dec 26, 2019, 12:16 AM

Well , do you send them a Christmas card ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 2:15 AM

There is another thing that I think will tip the game in our favor - Trevor Lawrence. I don't care what anyone says - TLaw is better than Justin Fields. Also I think a lot of their over-confidence comes from this media narrative that all other Power 5 teams are SOOOO much better than ACC teams and therefore their schedule has been much tougher. They aren't. I'm confident the Tigers will win this one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2019, 6:54 AM

The different skill levels of the QB's will be on display. BV will negate Fields scrambling.

Dec 26, 2019, 7:51 AM

At 85%, CBV might only need to negate Fields' scrambling ONCE.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic