Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature

Nov 1, 2017, 1:39 PM

posts, comments & discussions than TigerNet.

saying...too many of our responses to the original post, at times it seems, are either cute or funny or personal stuff between certain members..rude or sexual in nature..show lack of respect to others or gratitude to this needed & enjoyable Clemson Sports site.

So, I will aim to change my posting & reply habits to reflect a mature sports fan..if needed.

Thanks in Advance & Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw the coots.***

Nov 1, 2017, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Pipe down old man***

Nov 1, 2017, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'LL TELL YOU WHO'S AN OLD MAN YOU %+×$#@€¥%÷.......

Nov 1, 2017, 1:49 PM

ME......THAT'S WHO!

Wassup, Bud? lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'LL TELL YOU WHO'S AN OLD MAN YOU %+×$#@€¥%÷.......

Nov 1, 2017, 1:55 PM

How are you doing today, my friend?

You're kidding, right?

Nov 2, 2017, 7:32 AM

Bill, Harry and I cruse the retirement center Fri, Sat and Sunday nights. How else do you think we find women?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature

Nov 1, 2017, 1:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature

Nov 1, 2017, 1:43 PM

lightbulbbill® it looks like your TNet account was hacked!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah, he always says he hates to say the coots are better

Nov 1, 2017, 4:15 PM

he just says it all the time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: nah, he always says he hates to say the coots are better***

Nov 1, 2017, 11:37 PM

I have no clue what you are talking about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

USCBecham is why LBB!

He is an actual M-O-D-E-R-A-T-O-R on fgf. Hell he even bans you if you're making vaild points about USuCk as a Clemson fan, but at least he's consistant with it.Not the case on TNET!

Nov 1, 2017, 1:59 PM

I agree with ya Bill. I hate seeing a post that the only thing that someone has to say equals to being a first class smart A$S, or it being a personal attack toward who ever started the thread. Those posters, paying or not paying, those are the ones Crump and B should rid this board of instantly if not sooner. Being a keyboard bully is the most cowardly act that a poster could possibly be. They grew up without the courage to defend themselves face to face with other Bullies, and they use the keyboard to offend people they have never known!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2017, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Nov 1, 2017, 2:45 PM

Ahhhh, thank you so much from a friend indeed!!!

I’m All hopped up on Mountain Dew, I’ll

Nov 1, 2017, 2:02 PM

Scissor kick you Chet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m All hopped up on Mountain Dew, I’ll

Nov 1, 2017, 2:59 PM

Mountain Dew has enough caffeine to be close to one of those famous Chad Morris drinks. Pretty good tasting drink, but after my pot of coffee in the mornings, and a 6 pk of 20oz diet Pepsi through out the day, I'm maxed out with the high octane drinks for the day. I feel lucky to have made it to age 65 in 26 days with all the caffeine I push through my system on a daily bases, it maybe bc of the caffeine ;)!!!

Did you have a come to Jesus moment or...

Nov 1, 2017, 3:29 PM

did you just get to the bottom of that jug of rum?

BTW, most of those posters you're calling out were the ones who TU'ed you relentlessly and brought your pulse up to 100 then continued and put you in the ROI.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm thinking a light bulb went off***

Nov 1, 2017, 3:42 PM

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

this is about

Nov 1, 2017, 3:33 PM

Francis Marion® isn't it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Take your post down now.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:31 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 1, 2017, 3:50 PM

Come on LBB, we need your immaturity!

Uhhh.. Bill..

Nov 1, 2017, 4:01 PM

Did you get November 1st and April 1st mixed up again?

Thanks lbb, I was hoping someone would take up this torch...***

Nov 1, 2017, 4:04 PM

Nov 1, 2017, 5:35 PM

You misspelled manure ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

i hole-hardily agree

Nov 1, 2017, 5:37 PM

Francis Marion® can't help herself

happy valentines day lbb!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

LBB, are you OK?***

Nov 1, 2017, 5:53 PM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Amen Bill***

Nov 1, 2017, 6:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yes, Bill I get it...

Nov 1, 2017, 6:44 PM

We have jobs and families. We pay bills and taxes. Some of us are in church every Sunday, serve charities, volunteer at our kids' schools, coach youth sports, and so on. I participate in all of those things and like everyone else here I go through my own personal triumphs and tragedies. Oh, and as a graduate of Clemson and a die hard fan, who has gone through a lot of highs and lows of Clemson athletics, I celebrate wins and mourn the losses with my fellow fans here on the tnets.

So with all of that in mind, please forgive me if I'm not freaking serious every time I log onto an internet sports message board. There's too much serious in the world we live in today already, so I'm not going to worry about making you upset or offended by immaturity, sarcasm, jokes or whatever the heck else I feel like posting. You post how you want to and I'll be here giving you TUs because I appreciate your posts. I'll post what I want to and not give a rip whether you read it or not, TU it or not, TD it or not. I also couldn't care less about what a coot message board looks like.

I have plenty of gratitude "to this needed & enjoyable Clemson Sports site" because it's a great outlet to talk Clemson sports and have fun with other Clemson fans.

We good? Good.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

TL;DR***

Nov 1, 2017, 8:27 PM

Great, now who's going to explain it to Bill?***

Nov 1, 2017, 9:35 PM

You go girl!

Nov 2, 2017, 12:24 AM [ in reply to Yes, Bill I get it... ]

We good. Good.

That's hilarious.

Good morning Stanley...***

Nov 2, 2017, 6:46 AM

Re: Yes, Bill I get it...

Nov 2, 2017, 6:16 AM [ in reply to Yes, Bill I get it... ]

Add to that ---

Speaking of non-serious, jokes, and funny... you have to admit, the AP, USA Today, sports writers, commentators, even the CFPC, Paul F, etc --- it's all funny. How do you not laugh about this stuff. I mean seriously. It's all made of jokes.

That said, I agree with you.

It's challenging in this life, when busy is the permanent state and a little fun is hard to come by. I enjoy Tigernet for what it is.

Re: Yes, Bill I get it...

Nov 2, 2017, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Yes, Bill I get it... ]

He has to do something when the ambulances are picking up his next clients.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Dang LBB...

Nov 1, 2017, 8:19 PM

Guess I will quit picking on you old farts for a while and let this simmer down.

:)

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 1, 2017, 9:38 PM

What chicken scratch are you reading?

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

There are other Clemson sports sites which have civil, mature discussion.***

Nov 1, 2017, 9:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Nov 1, 2017, 10:22 PM

I'm bored . I'm gonna check out gamecocks central.

Nov 1, 2017, 10:42 PM

If I posted this it would have 38 TD’s....

Nov 2, 2017, 9:07 AM

Well that's cause no one likes you.

??

Go back to FGF Coot!

Nov 1, 2017, 10:50 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree with your overall thoughts Bill...

Nov 2, 2017, 12:14 AM

...and of course the majority of replies will be from the usual suspects that believe their funnies are the most humorous thoughts ever seen on the interwebs. We're all supposed to just say "yuck yuck" at them and move on. But, it has gotten tiresome. I dare say that the number of TU's your post got may reflect that many others have gotten tired of it as well. I think it's also no secret that some well-respected veteran posters have left us due to the lack of civility on this board.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Agreed***

Nov 2, 2017, 12:20 AM

Re: Agreed***

Nov 2, 2017, 9:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, except that if you'll check the TU's you'll find...

Nov 2, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Agree with your overall thoughts Bill... ]

most of them came from the guys he's scolding. He may have gotten four or five from people who weren't the authors of the post he's questioning.

i think they are a bit delusional, ok, maybe more than a bit

Nov 2, 2017, 6:30 AM

In 1 thread in particular this A.M,(on FGF), they are actually talking about scenarios where they (think) they can make the play-offs. Seriously.

Don't you love it, Billy Boy, when TNet proves your point

Nov 2, 2017, 7:19 AM

for you?!

Exactly. All you have to do is scan this thread

Nov 2, 2017, 9:47 AM

and you can see the same people who Bill was speaking to, making the same tired jokes and memes from there database.

It's obvious who the offenders are, and it's obvious they simply cannot help themselves. Will the moderators ever see it as wise to listen to the majority and fix it?

Their***

Nov 2, 2017, 9:48 AM

Re: Exactly. All you have to do is scan this thread

Nov 2, 2017, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Exactly. All you have to do is scan this thread ]

You seem familiar have you posted here before?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I can't get over this, I love it.

Nov 2, 2017, 7:44 AM

Bill is pushing 80 and has finally decided to GTFU.

I'm obsessed, I wonder if Bill includes the Pigskin Prophet***

Nov 2, 2017, 7:56 AM

Bill Just Be Mad Cuz His MySpace Account Got Shut Down

Nov 2, 2017, 9:54 AM

And his Farmersonly.com and Jdate.com accounts were hacked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At the very least, why not require a response in

Nov 2, 2017, 9:55 AM

order to TD? Plus that would help expose the socks and the silly sense of accomplishment they get mashing the thumb. Its just so immature and it's promoted by the setup.

Bill made a great meaningful post, and there are obviously several weak individuals who had their feewings hurt and can't even muster a few words to say why they TD'd.

I often wonder too - there's a few of these guys who've actually bought several R's just to help their personal shenanigans and to vote for themselves and TD others more than once. If that isn't a sad commentary towards their social development, I don't know what is.

Yet the moderators just let it go on every single day, ignoring the masses who want it changed.

Gee, i wonder why donations are so low?

sirius question

Nov 2, 2017, 10:06 AM

are you retarded??

and i mean that in its sincerest form. your responses or poasts are constantly trying to incite. it takes some kind of fuktard to continually log into a website as a different user after every banning. i think its fascinating to watch such psychosis at work. the need to be noticed or "look at me" is the problem with society. thank you for your participation "exhibit a"

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

If you had actually quit the boards a few years ago

Nov 2, 2017, 10:02 AM

like you said you were going to do, you wouldnt have to deal with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: If you had actually quit the boards a few years ago

Nov 2, 2017, 10:52 PM

Why is James crying?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 10:12 AM

You just got to roll with it bill and ignore the silly if you're not in to it .
I love the same few posters that sit back on game day and wait for the first thread thats not exactly positive.
Then post some high almighty crap to get TUs.
Then come back Sunday morning and post the same chit.
Never posting about the actual game, it's like a woman that will never shut up??

And yet you gave this post a thumbs up.

Nov 2, 2017, 10:35 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22475095#22475095

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you thumbed up this one too.

Nov 2, 2017, 10:45 AM

Glad this met your mature, non-sexual standard.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22475519#22475519

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quit doxxing him, brotato chip***

Nov 2, 2017, 10:46 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can't dox publicly available info, Theodore Brosevelt.***

Nov 2, 2017, 10:56 AM

I know I can't. i have morals.***

Nov 2, 2017, 11:05 AM

You should use more ellipsis when you post.***

Nov 2, 2017, 10:44 AM

To make this statement you must have read

Nov 2, 2017, 11:44 AM

The coot board extensively to teach this conclusion. I can not support anything the coots say whether mature or not. For you to do this on Tnet is just wrong and chicken like. That's my opinion.

"mature coot"

Nov 2, 2017, 11:57 AM

Is that a nice way of saying "old coot?"

Nov 2, 2017, 1:43 PM

Yeah. It seems like the eight or nine people who donate get to run roughshod over any intelligible conversation.

Inside jokes. Innuendo. Insults. You know, the typical do's shbaggery. Mod Sanctioned, I reckon.

Same old tired characters. Fifty thousand-million posts. A life squandered on being special.

Bully pulpit for people with teeny little minds and great big ego's.

Ahhh. Shame. This forum used to have more people like LBB and less of those other goob lips.

"THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE PRISON"

Indee­d a problem that has increased rapidly in last 2 yrs.***

Nov 2, 2017, 2:09 PM

i blame

Nov 2, 2017, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature ]

everyone - except 8 or 9 people

Re: i blame

Nov 2, 2017, 2:55 PM

two people with four scoks each

Re: i blame

Nov 2, 2017, 2:56 PM

correct

hey stanley

Donovan McNabb agrees!***

Nov 2, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature ]

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

this is about

Nov 2, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Hate to say it but possible that Coots main sports blog may have more mature ]

Francis Marion® isn't it?

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Nov 3, 2017, 3:18 AM

Common decency?

Nov 22, 2017, 2:17 PM

Hi Stanley, what's your personal record...

Nov 22, 2017, 2:45 PM

for usernames banned in a single thread?

With Blake Smitty & now Bisquick, you're keeping @B-Meist® busy.

Bye Stanley.

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic