Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate iT but Ikve decided Jameis & FSU have to gO DOWN..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,232

Hate iT but Ikve decided Jameis & FSU have to gO DOWN..

Oct 16, 2014, 10:57 AM

So we can get this cancer in college football (Jameis that is) off the center of attention..and let the IRISH finally have their win over a Southern Football power.

I know, this hurts..the ACC, US...but it's time to get this done..something I had hoped our beloved Tigers could do.

Don't flame me..since I'm old & crusty and don't give a Rats ####..and content with this crazy World! LOL...Not!

GoTiGERS..Light uP those Boston BoYS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does it hurt us?***

Oct 16, 2014, 10:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: How does it hurt us?***

Oct 16, 2014, 11:00 AM

Bumps FSU out of the playoff and put them in the Orange Bowl. That bumps us down to the Peach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that depends on how the rest of the season plays out

Oct 16, 2014, 11:03 AM

and if they lose any more games, which with the way they've played is a very good possibility.

But I do see what you mean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: I think that depends on how the rest of the season plays out

Oct 16, 2014, 11:12 AM

That's best-case scenario.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and you're just the man to do it?***

Oct 16, 2014, 10:58 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's likely to result in us being in ATL instead of Miami.

Oct 16, 2014, 10:59 AM

Ever hear the phrase, 'cutting off your nose to spite your face?'

Don't think the Peach is possible anymore...

Oct 16, 2014, 11:25 AM

Now part of the playoff I believe. No longer ACC - SEC matchup.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't think the Peach is possible anymore...

Oct 16, 2014, 11:46 AM

The Peach is a good bowl with a good opponent. I want FSU to lose, even if it costs us the Orange Bowl. Their arrogant fans need to be taken down a notch as well as their criminal QB.

The teams are selected by the committee.

Oct 16, 2014, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Don't think the Peach is possible anymore... ]

They select all the bowls in rotation for the playoff games. You're correct that the Peach is one of the venues qualified for the playoffs.

Here it is: http://www.collegefootballplayoff.com/story?id=null

I'm just hoping for this scenario

Oct 16, 2014, 12:13 PM

Winston runs out of bounds and slams into Jimbo and they both get knocked out. I don't wish any long term injury for Jimbo though, just KTFO (I couldn't care less about Jameis).McQuire comes in and leads the Seminoles to victory in resounding fashion. This does several things. It shows that we actually did beat a good QB who is god enough to beat the Irish. It keeps the Noles undefeated and our Orange Bowl hopes alive without Jimbo or especially Jameis getting the glory.

Dress like a girl BiLL-----------------

Oct 16, 2014, 1:40 PM

walk up to him with a burger king coke, carrying a BB gun, a bag full of crab legs and a sharpie and just kick that ####!!

Do it Bill! I have friends in the DA's office in 2 counties. You wont be in for more than an hour

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate iT but Ikve decided Jameis & FSU have to gO DOWN..

Oct 16, 2014, 1:45 PM

Thought you'd want some Boston Butts lit up....

Re: Hate iT but Ikve decided Jameis & FSU have to gO DOWN..

Oct 16, 2014, 2:00 PM

Man I wish we can have ties = loss for each team.

FSU needs to lose just because how dirty the program is.

I know this means ACC maybe loses its birth for the playoffs with maybe sec getting 2.

Pulling for Miss St bulldogs and hope OLe Miss gets beat.

I want a Clemson and Ole Miss in Orange Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic