Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has there been a game this year besides GT and MIA that went the way we perfectly expected
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Has there been a game this year besides GT and MIA that went the way we perfectly expected

Dec 18, 2020, 10:46 AM

This concerns me about ACCG. Few games went the way we thought. We are lacking consistency to take care of business it seems. UVA, BC,SYR, even VT to some degree and of course ND were all iffy throughout the game. No telling what will happen. Welcome to 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has there been a game this year besides GT and MIA that went the way we perfectly expected

Dec 18, 2020, 10:54 AM

Every game for the entire season went as expected other than the Notre Dame game.

Clemson won the other 9 and that is what was expected.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has there been a game this year besides GT and MIA that went the way we perfectly expected

Dec 18, 2020, 11:01 AM

In a lot of ways this season reminds me of our championship year with DW.

We are winning...but somehow it doesn't usually feel like we are beating people the way we should.

If this season ends like that one did, I'll be happy.

Dec 18, 2020, 11:03 AM

It seems to me (without doing any homework) that Miami was the last game we were near full strength on defense ....

That’s a critical difference....

Dec 18, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Has there been a game this year besides GT and MIA that went the way we perfectly expected ]

I hope Bama doesn’t go up two touchdowns early this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Here is what is hard to keep in mind for longtime Tiger fans

Dec 18, 2020, 11:48 AM

it is a BIG STINKING DEAL to beat Clemson! Go back 10 years and the narrative was much different and there was a word I won't mention!

With that, every single team we play will be playing out of their shoes to beat Clemson! GT and Miami...well, bless their hearts, but other teams showed more huzzpa! And then get beat by 4 touchdowns. The ND game was an * game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 18, 2020, 11:53 AM

Clemson won its 9 games by exactly 31.56 points per game. What did you expect? 73-6 every game????

Dec 18, 2020, 12:10 PM

I would add Pitt to the list, we scored 31 1st quarter points.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s championship phase and we’re relatively

Dec 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

Healthy. We have a chance to execute for 4 quarters. I’m sure the players are looking forward to it just as much as we are

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has there ever been an HB Post

Dec 18, 2020, 12:25 PM

With any positivity ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With any positivity ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With any positivity ?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic