Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone or pundit or Bama Fan ever mentioned that Clemson was a great team...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,524

Has anyone or pundit or Bama Fan ever mentioned that Clemson was a great team...

May 21, 2019, 8:02 AM

and was just simply better than & outplayed Bama team..and Clemson coaches out-coached Bama coaches.

44-16

Nuff said!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the only one is Finebaum. it took him about 90 days

May 21, 2019, 8:15 AM

To come around. He's so close to getting tarred and feathered right now I wouldn't be surprised if he entered the witness protection program

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the only one is Finebaum. it took him about 90 days

May 21, 2019, 8:27 AM

Ironically they’ve attempted to hide him at an elephant sanctuary, but the elephants won’t accept him because his ears are too big.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the only one is Finebaum. it took him about 90 days

May 21, 2019, 11:45 AM

But on the upside, they are saving big on fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone or pundit or Bama Fan ever mentioned that Clemson was a great team...

May 21, 2019, 12:20 PM

Clemson was extremely lucky against Bama. The only reason we won was because they didn't have the Alabama Factor.

Well, the only other reason was because their assistant coaching situation finally finally caught up with that 14-0 team, then suddenly, they were inexperienced against us.

And the ONLY other reason I'm told is because of some copycat plays.

And the only other reason after that reason is because we've been preparing for them for a whole year! How is that fair to them? When they only had a week to prepare for us.....

And we mustn't forget that the Championship game just means less to Bama... Having been there too many times, and having a bunch of NFL talent going pro soon.

And the only reason Clemson can even sniff the championship....... Schedule.

And, the only other reason is SEC teams only show up against other SEC teams.... No ACC team is worthy

And the only last reason is.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic