Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hard for me to not root for the Broncos
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Hard for me to not root for the Broncos

Jan 25, 2016, 2:40 PM

For the record I am a Jets fan .I don't have any beef with the Panthers but I just like the Broncos better. I tend to root for the AFC team as a rule. I like their fans a lot (and all that orange they wear lol) and they play tough defense. I am not going to live and die by the outcome of this game by any means and the Panthers and Cam Newton have done a great job and Cam has matured a lot in ways that maybe in the past I thought he wouldn't. Still a big part of me wants to see Peyton Manning go out with one more Superbowl win. I am curious to hear others thoughts about this game and like I said for the most part I don't have a dog in the fight and this takes a huge backseat to Clemson Football for me so feel free to voice whatever your opinion might be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard for me to not root for the Broncos

Jan 25, 2016, 3:12 PM

lol... My 8yr old asked me if I was cheering for Denver because they were orange!

Not sure myself if that helped me decide. I do like Peyton and NE has had a few too many scandals on their record.

Not to mention as a Seahawk, I'm still a little bitter against the Gronk!

Afc. Afc. Afc. AFC***

Jan 25, 2016, 3:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 25, 2016, 3:47 PM

Same here, I would love to see Omaha, Omaha Peyton Manning go out on a winning note after what, 17/18 years in the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In this game Peyton Manning is a bit like Cole Stoudt

Jan 25, 2016, 3:54 PM

Everyone will be wondering how Peyton might pull it off but with a good game plan overall and another good defensive plan by Wade Phillips who knows what might happen. I am guessing Walt will go heavy on the Panthers like he did the Pats. Walt sounds like he is trying to spin the AFC Title Game his way right now.:)

Yep Walt not giving the Broncos a chance.Says Panthers will

Jan 25, 2016, 4:02 PM

win with a double digit score. Peyton is the old guard and Cam is the new guard and Peyton and the Broncos are a "nice" story but they will meet reality.

Re: Yep Walt not giving the Broncos a chance.Says Panthers will

Jan 25, 2016, 4:08 PM

Yep and he also said that the Broncos would lose to New England by 2 touchdowns this past weekend too. I like the Broncos chances. Walt has become the Lee Corso of football picks.

I have no doubt the Panthers will be favored but it's going

Jan 25, 2018, 10:21 PM

to be real interesting to see if the Broncos can outsmart and outscheme the Panthers particularly on defense.Old Wade Phillips is one of the best and he just outcoached Bill "the guru of defense" Belichick.

Re: I have no doubt the Panthers will be favored but it's going

Jan 25, 2016, 6:00 PM

Win or lose, Scam Newton will always be a scam artist. Very talented, but an extreme showboat and scammer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 6:01 PM

Define scammer?

Jan 25, 2016, 6:26 PM

"I had no idea pop was asking for money, i just let him handle my recruiting and decide where i was goin

auburn was a very late arrival, and it was admitted cecil begged out for 180 k to lowly Mississippi state - is it sensible pops sent cam t auburn, a program with more resources, for free?

BB gettin real.***

Jan 25, 2016, 6:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep***

Jan 25, 2016, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I have no doubt the Panthers will be favored but it's going ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For me it is Denver. Plus the CLASS of Peyton.

Jan 25, 2016, 6:32 PM

Cam is a great player, but he shows no class at all in his antics.
I wish someone that I admire would not copy him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2016, 7:00 PM

Carolina wins big! It's gonna be like the 1985 Super Bowl when the Bears won, and I hope all of Cam's haters watch.

Imagine a Panthers version of the Superbowl Shuffle

Jan 25, 2016, 7:14 PM

Cam would have loved that. lol Man hard to believe it's been 30 years since the 86 Superbowl. I was a freshman at Anderson College working on transferring to Clemson. I watched the game in my dorm room. I remember I got BBQ from Little Pigs of Anderson to eat while watching the game.Anyway here is a link to the "Superbowl Shuffle".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqolIyuXY

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic