Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game

Feb 4, 2021, 1:10 PM

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2562240/lebron-james-got-into-an-altercation-with-courtside-karen-during-lakers-game-and-she-went-off-on-social-media

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game

Feb 4, 2021, 1:15 PM

Not a fan of her behavior or language but neither do I
like calling anyone by a stereotypical name. If she were black, would it be acceptable to do this? Or Asian, or Latina? Absolutely not. Bad behavior is bad behavior and color of your skin has nothing to do with it. Just as racist using a term like that as any other. Give that up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 1:19 PM

Nope, she is a Karen. Black people have no choice in being black, so to your point that is valid, but she chooses to be a Karen so ridicule is warranted.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe TigerSurvivor is referring to LeBron James calling

Feb 4, 2021, 1:20 PM

her a racial slur in response.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I just saw she went off on social media, typical Karen behavior

Feb 4, 2021, 2:44 PM

I did not make it past the headline, guilty.

Feb 4, 2021, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game ]

TB, that is just brilliant logic. You have enlightened me and I am so grateful. Good thing you straightened that out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 3:01 PM

you're welcome.

If David Chappelle can get away with is, so should Karen

Feb 4, 2021, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game ]

Unless karen is a woman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Discrimination against white people is encouraged.

Feb 4, 2021, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game ]

Especially if they're Christian and conservative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Discrimination against white people is encouraged.

Feb 4, 2021, 1:33 PM

Can you provide examples of discrimination against Christians in the US?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 2:29 PM

Its just in its nascent stages. Check out the Secular Democrats of America web site. Here's one of their positions: "We oppose the promotion of Christianity or “Judeo-Christian values” abroad. To credibly advocate religious freedom abroad, we must proudly stand by our secular, pluralistic democracy. United States officials should not promote certain religions over others, or religion over non-religion." Seems harmless enough, but again they are just getting started, with about 20 members in Congress.

Here's more from a Christian Website:

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/anti-christian-discrimination-america/

Discrimination in America Today

To examine that question I looked at academia, an area where one expects to find the type of highly educated progressive secularists likely to have anti-Christian animosity. I asked academics if they would be less willing to hire someone who is either a fundamentalist or an evangelical. I found that more than half would be less willing to hire a fundamentalist, and almost two in five would be less willing to hire an evangelical. The academics answering my survey explicitly stated they would discriminate against a job candidate who is a conservative Protestant. (You can read about this research in my book Compromising Scholarship.)

There is other research indicating that conservative Christians face discrimination in academia. Stanley Rothman and Robert Lichter find that academics with socially conservative perspectives wind up with lower-status academic positions even when controlling for their productivity. Albert Gunn and George Zenner show evidence of religious discrimination against Christian medical students.

My opinion is that the discrimination will increase, especially given the Bible's statements on homosexuality. But then again it is supposed to and eventually turn into persecution.

Feb 4, 2021, 4:42 PM

Guess I'm not understanding how saying the government should not promote certain religions over others is equal to Christians being discriminated against?

Check out the most viral section on Imgur.

Feb 4, 2021, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Discrimination against white people is encouraged. ]

Should be sufficient evidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................hahahha..

Feb 4, 2021, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Discrimination against white people is encouraged. ]

HAHAHAHAHAHA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Example ^^^^***

Feb 4, 2021, 2:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Point proven. TU to you.***

Feb 4, 2021, 4:29 PM [ in reply to HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................hahahha.. ]

I hope neither claim to be Christian with that language.***

Feb 4, 2021, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Discrimination against white people is encouraged. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

this is 2021, racism only works in one direction***

Feb 4, 2021, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Courtside Karen ejected from Lakers-Hawks game ]

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Lebron didnt get ejected***

Feb 4, 2021, 1:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lebron said she shouldn't have been ejected

Feb 5, 2021, 4:59 AM

I did not read the article but saw him say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HmD_jkCvf8

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

If I even cared about the NBA, I would give you a TU.

Feb 4, 2021, 2:07 PM

But, I don't, so I won't.

Peace.

I could care less***

Feb 4, 2021, 2:14 PM

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I knew you would.***

Feb 4, 2021, 2:18 PM

So you do care at least a little bit?***

Feb 4, 2021, 4:42 PM [ in reply to I could care less*** ]

Feb 4, 2021, 3:02 PM

My biggest takeaway is that I'm having a hard time that she's claiming she's 25

Hahaha!

Feb 4, 2021, 3:04 PM

Yeah, that too.

All that "work" being done on her is not working so well. LOL

leeeeeee bron is a #####

Feb 4, 2021, 3:02 PM

I don't know who she is, and she does look like a #####.

However, leeeeeeee bron is a whiner. He will never come close to being like Mike.

His fans can say what they want, but he will never come close in the hearts and minds of many basketball fans.

SMH at the obvious, allowable, and encouraged racism

Feb 4, 2021, 3:33 PM

in the term "Karen" that is so flippantly thrown around. I mean its funny none the less but incredibly ironic how the definition of "racism" is so blurry and selective in today's world. Again i have no problem with making fun of a lady that is out over her ski's and doesn't realize it but the blatant attribution of fault based on her skin color is just "shake my head-able"... But carry on i guess. Just understand how dumb you sound.

Re: SMH at the obvious, allowable, and encouraged racism

Feb 4, 2021, 5:30 PM

Thank you El Tigre. My point exactly.

I guess she is getting her 15 minutes of fame. Good for her,

Feb 4, 2021, 3:36 PM

I guess.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean besides when she was hanging from a stripper pole

Feb 4, 2021, 5:29 PM

and dancing for dollars bills at the Cheetah or the Pink Pony?

That's probably where sugar daddy found her.

Ridden hard and put up wet, followed by A LOT of cosmetic surgery.

Twenty five ?!?!?!?! Yea right !!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You'd hit it.***

Feb 6, 2021, 3:17 AM

Seems to me like Lebron is the Karen in this situation...

Feb 4, 2021, 3:37 PM

Lebron gets heckled.
Lebron don’t like it and says something back.
It escalates.
Heckling fans get thrown out.
Given the fact that heckling has gone on in every game that Would make Lebron the Karen here?

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: Seems to me like Lebron is the Karen in this situation...

Feb 4, 2021, 4:14 PM

LeBron is a racial slur. No use for him or his politics. Prime example of why the NBA is dying and they are too arrogant to realize it.

Lebron is absolutely a Karen.

Feb 4, 2021, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Seems to me like Lebron is the Karen in this situation... ]

He whines about everything.

Despite being the best basketball player on the planet, worth many millions, and having experiences and opportunities most people never get, he complains. Someone was mean, a call didn't go his way, he's a victim of racism, etc.

It's sad that someone in his situation views life that way.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Lebron is absolutely a Karen.

Feb 4, 2021, 10:10 PM

Yeah and for as much as he talks about racism and privilege, he’s plenty privileged too. Ever since he was 12 years old, he was anointed as a prodigy and at age 18 became a multi millionaire. Sure he works hard for his skill but it’s not exactly like he’s dying on the streets like the bros he claims to support.

Daaaaang!

Feb 4, 2021, 4:34 PM

JudgeKeller is HAWT!!

Wonder how Brons dad Jimmy Butler feels about this?

Feb 4, 2021, 6:34 PM

NBA is a victim league. They get fouled every time on offense but never foul on defense.

He's probably still licking his wounds from that asswhipping

Feb 4, 2021, 6:57 PM

in the NBA Finals.

That, my friends, was an asswhipping.

Cowherd lit her dumb ### up.

Feb 4, 2021, 6:48 PM

What a fool going to a basketball game to see Lebron and thinking everybody came to see you.

Well, I see she took the high road.......***

Feb 4, 2021, 7:47 PM

Feb 4, 2021, 8:03 PM

Lebron is a piece of liberal crap that can take a helicopter ride as far as I care

What channel is the NBA on?

Feb 4, 2021, 8:31 PM

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic