Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys, Relax. We have DW, Ray-Ray, Charone, Trevion, Peake
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,608

Guys, Relax. We have DW, Ray-Ray, Charone, Trevion, Peake

Dec 29, 2015, 9:08 PM

Artavis, Hopper, Leggett, Gallman. Whether we win or lose it will not be because of Deon Cain.

We still have to play defense and contain Baker. We still have to take care of the ball. Deshaun still has to go through his progressions.

We have the best QB in the country and a slew of talent around him. Quit being whiny #######. This will best help the program in the long run sending these kids home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All true, but hate the distraction

Dec 29, 2015, 9:10 PM

Unbelievably selfish

I agree, but that's just it

Dec 29, 2015, 9:13 PM

Clearly, he hasn't taken the trip as seriously as the rest of the team, so why in the world would we want him on the field?

If Cain has been smoking pot, I don't want him on the field in a critical situation. Throw it to Thompson or Peake on the boundary.

We will be fine. Obviously, the guys who were most focused on the task will be the ones under the lights.

it's just distracting us coaches handled it and they

Dec 29, 2015, 9:25 PM [ in reply to All true, but hate the distraction ]

don't need to talk about it. The rest know the deal. All three were already trouble makers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys, Relax. We have DW, Ray-Ray, Charone, Trevion, Peake

Dec 29, 2015, 9:11 PM

Cain sat out of the Miami game and we did just fine

Dec 29, 2015, 9:11 PM

None of those receivers have proven they can go up and make the tough catch like Cain has. It's a big hit. If we had Mike Williams, not so much.

Dec 29, 2015, 9:15 PM

Bingo. He's our big play vertical threat. If we had Mike, OK less of a blow. But wow this does hurt. That said, we are WRU for a reason!!! Get ready for bubble screen mania to Artavis and Ray Ray!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Guys, Relax. We have DW, Ray-Ray, Charone, Trevion, Peake ]

Legget is gonna be going up and getting it alot. Relax. We will be OK. OU won't have an answer for Jordan.

Dec 29, 2015, 9:12 PM

I get what you're saying, but it's just so disappointing to me to hear this about any tiger. Whether they helped win or not

Losing Cain is a big loss. Especially this late in bowl prep

Dec 29, 2015, 9:13 PM

No way to sugarcoat it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it a big loss though?

Dec 29, 2015, 9:15 PM

I get what you're saying, the kid is a rare talent and a great player for us.

But I mean c'mon...if the kid has been toking during bowl prep, I don't think it would be best to put a gameplan around him in one of the biggest games in school history.

I have zero doubts the rest of our WRs will get the job done. We are going to remember the name Artavis Scoot early and often.

I think Cain was our only real deep threat, or at least...

Dec 29, 2015, 9:14 PM

he has been he only reliable guy who could stretch the field. That's an enormous blow. Ray-Ray? Come on man.

You're right bro

Dec 29, 2015, 9:18 PM

I should completely disregard the rest of our talent-riddled offensive skills players and proven producers because a true freshman wanted to get high on a Miami bowl trip.

We are so screwed. I don't think we would have won a ballgame without Cain, despite him barely even being a factor the entire first half of the season.

If he isn't serious about playing in this game, then logic suggests he may not perform as well as somebody who is taking it seriously.

I am not saying that bro.

Dec 29, 2015, 9:24 PM

Cain is an NFL first rounder. Ray Ray doesn't belong in he same sentence. The loss is enormous. Do we have a deep threat now? I still think we will win though. Its just your pep talk just didn't cut it. I like your attitude though. Cain's irresponsibility is tough to stomach. By the way, Cain is true frosh, but that's irrelevant. He is our best WR at this stage.

Ok you keep harping about deep threat

Dec 29, 2015, 9:39 PM

But how many balls does Cain catch a game? Like 3?

Exactly

Dec 29, 2015, 9:42 PM

Cain is a great player. But does anyone remember seeing him at all the first half of the season?

And from what I remember, most all of his touchdowns were literally perfect throws by DW where he really wasn't very open at all. Not a knock on the guy, but I think we are forgetting how good DW makes all of our receivers look.

We still have DW. And we still have guys that can run and catch. We are either going to take care of the ball and DW is going to hit his receivers or he isn't.

Carlsbad

Dec 29, 2015, 9:50 PM [ in reply to I am not saying that bro. ]

You're not allowed to say anything that isn't super sunny shiny here. Go to ShakintheSouthland with your harsh realism!

Renfrow's not bad either***

Dec 29, 2015, 10:02 PM

null

Message was edited by: sabletiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,608
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic