Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michael Flynn proposes a coup d'tate.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

Michael Flynn proposes a coup d'tate.

Dec 3, 2020, 11:02 AM

First, you have Trump saying in his sprawling 46 minute skreed:

“This election was rigged. Everybody knows it, I don’t mind if I lose an election, but I want to lose an election fair and square. What I don’t want to do is have it stolen from the American people. That’s what we’re fighting for, and we have no choice to be doing that.”

“We already have the proof. We already have the evidence, and it’s very clear. Many people in the media — and even judges — so far have refused to accept it. They know it’s true. They know it’s there. They know who won the election, but they refuse to say you’re right. Our country needs somebody to say, ‘You’re right.’ ”

Then you have Michael Flynn tweeting this:

"Freedom never kneels except for God". with a link to a website calling for "Limited Martial Law to hold a new election".

Under Martial Law, the military takes over. Presumably, they would administer an election.

That is, by definition, a coup.

How far out there are these guys going to get??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison

Dec 3, 2020, 11:05 AM

and back on the streets again serving as mouthpieces for the GOP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison

Dec 3, 2020, 11:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison ]

T3Tiger® said:

If only they had any actual power...unlike The Squad who are ranting and making demands daily.

"The Squad" isn't proposing the overthrow of an election or the imposition of Martial Law in this country. And the President has plenty of "actual" power.

Dec 3, 2020, 11:45 AM

Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.***

Dec 3, 2020, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison ]

Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.***

Dec 3, 2020, 11:44 AM

Dec 3, 2020, 11:54 AM

At some point talk becomes sedition.

That's getting close.

Dec 3, 2020, 12:00 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 12:14 PM

I know you're literally the definition of a Fascist so I know this is confusing to you, but civil unrest is not sedition unless you're actively trying to forcibly knock over the US government. Aside from some extreme far-left Anarcho-Communists and far-righters from Aryan Nation and the Boogaloos we haven't seen any of that.

The closest we've seen is that plot to kidnap Gretchen Widmer...and that was far-right.

Proposing the military intervene to overturn an election is getting into dangerous territory. Well, unless you're a Fascist, which you in fact seem to be. Then it's just, you know, Step 1 in the Policy Plan.

Dec 3, 2020, 12:22 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 12:30 PM

I love that y’all have left my subject up in each of the responses. It’s like your responses are in meme form

Dec 3, 2020, 12:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EstZNC1WfqY

Dec 3, 2020, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

T3

The first step to solving the fascism problem is admitting that there is a problem - so you are on your way.

Too bad I can't say the same for Trump - or Flynn.

But you are one.

Dec 3, 2020, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

You check the boxes. It explains why you have blind adoration for Trump and his agenda (again, this is necessary for fascism).

You supported the ideology many times, and I can go through it if you like. One of the biggest indications is your extreme love for overbearing law enforcement practices. You favor over policing, which is essential to a fascist state.

It's fine if you don't realize you are one. Most don't; I wager even Trump doesn't realize it. Fascism plays upon the hidden desires of the masses who support restrictions on freedom so long as they don't think they're freedoms are restricted. Those in power know how to play upon this.

It's like how most racists don't know they're racist.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: But you are one.

Dec 3, 2020, 3:25 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 3:40 PM

You have on many occasions cheered on heavy-handed law enforcement tactics and called for more authoritarian laws/practices to be put in place. You've also tried to justify laws that are clearly just there for revenue generation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Dec 3, 2020, 3:42 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 3:44 PM

I recall you cheered on the tear gassing and spraying of the peaceful demonstrators so Trump could do his Bible photo op.

Dec 3, 2020, 3:47 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 3:49 PM

Plenty of live video footage from that event to show that those outside the White House before it went down were not rioting. They were demonstrating lawfully and peacefully.

Re: But you are one. 26 DR***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But you are one. 25 DR***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: But you are one. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're halfway there! Power through!***

Dec 4, 2020, 10:16 AM

Re: But you are one. 24 DR***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: But you are one. ]

Re: But you are one. 23 TL;DR***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to But you are one. ]

The other caveat here...

Dec 3, 2020, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

You would vigorously support what Flynn is proposing. If Trump suddenly declared martial law and made the military force a new election, you would be on here cheering it and justifying it. A fascist would do that; a critical thinking freedom lover would say, "Listen, I may have voted for this president but this is going too far."

You know you would. You already called for Trump supporters to get violent in the streets following the election. You even claimed if they did, it would be the Dems fault somehow.

Re: The other caveat here...

Dec 3, 2020, 3:30 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 3:42 PM

Yes, you did when you called for violence.

Let's just simplify it, shall we?

If Trump suddenly acted upon this idea and declared nationwide martial law, then used the military to set up a new election that the military ran under his guidance, would you support such an action? Or would you denounce Trump and this behavior?

It's a simple yes or no. Don't deflect to, "Yeah, but the Dems would..." Just answer what you would do.

Dec 3, 2020, 3:46 PM

Good to know.***

Dec 3, 2020, 3:48 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: The other caveat here... ]

...until he tries it, anyhow.

Then you'll be All Aboard, and Full Speed Ahead.

If you've got a moral compass that supercedes blind loyalty that thing is buried deep. Nobody here has seen it, that's for sure.

Dec 3, 2020, 4:29 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 7:24 PM

And you're doing a wonderful job of convincing everyone you're a temperate individual and not an angry Fascist.

I mean, I would comment further, but you're doing a wonderful job of making our point all on your lonesome.

You. Hate. Everyone. And would love to take it out on us. We all get that, which is why nobody here can stand you.

You. Are. A. Fascist.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

are you seriously trying to break down logic to T3?? ha! good luck with that

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

we do not prosecute that any longer

Dec 3, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

or Talib, Omar and others would be in jail.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Leave it to T3 to rationalize literally anything.*** ]

T3,

I am not flippin' out. I don't think this will actually come to fruition, but mature adults consider the consequences of their talk - and that should be especially true of supposed leaders like Flynn and Trump.

It is one thing for someone down at the corner tavern to say such things. It is another for a former Lt. General and the Commander-in-chief to spout such ill-considered talk.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:40 PM

T3,

Can you point out another time in US History where people in such positions of influence have spoken so seditiously. The Civil War is the only time that even presents this possibility.

Dec 3, 2020, 3:03 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison ]

I know those women scare you but they are not threatening to challenge the will of the people if others refuse to adapt their viewpoint.

Like Trump, I would imagine strong women

Dec 3, 2020, 2:43 PM

scare the #### out of him.

Re: Like Trump, I would imagine strong women

Dec 3, 2020, 2:55 PM

Has your boy Trump won yet?

Dec 3, 2020, 4:14 PM

Has Trump cost the Senate yet? Just about.

Good lord you are dumb and it seems a lot of posters know it.

Re: Has your boy Trump won yet?

Dec 3, 2020, 4:27 PM

Not since Carter has an incumbent gotten his ### kicked as

Dec 3, 2020, 4:40 PM

badly as Trump. How old were you when that happened? Not born yet? LOL.

Trump has now lost the popular vote in a presidential election, not once, but twice. That has to be a record.

Wouldn't you have more support on a Furman board?

Re: Not since Carter has an incumbent gotten his ### kicked as

Dec 3, 2020, 4:56 PM

I think it's a pretty general board consensus...

Dec 4, 2020, 9:36 AM

That you've never owned anyone here at anything. Even those who are on Team Trump here would agree with that.

22 and that one hurt.***

Dec 4, 2020, 9:49 AM

We're brothers.

Dec 4, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Not since Carter has an incumbent gotten his ### kicked as ]

Brothers can frustrate and confound but they can't divorce.

Re: We're brothers.

Dec 4, 2020, 10:17 AM

I consider you a Clemson brother, despite disagreements. I do not consider T3 one.

Making a case to win back suburban women.***

Dec 3, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Great to have him and Roger Stone out of prison ]

Fact check

Dec 3, 2020, 12:07 PM

There is no evidence of a coup

Just some RWNJs talking about one and their sycophantic supporters defending them.***

Dec 3, 2020, 12:24 PM

Re: Fact check

Dec 3, 2020, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Fact check ]

merely advocacy - so far

Re: Michael Flynn proposes a coup d'tate.

Dec 3, 2020, 1:33 PM

Yeah, and where is the wave of Republican denunciation of even the suggestion of such ??

Fordprefect proposes a cup d’ titty***

Dec 3, 2020, 1:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2020, 1:44 PM

coup d'etat

Dec 3, 2020, 4:59 PM

it might work

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*Coup d'etat*. HTH***

Dec 3, 2020, 7:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: *Coup d'etat*. HTH***

Dec 3, 2020, 7:43 PM

I wasn't gonna be the one to mention that.

LOL. Took long enough. This thing's been up all day.

Someone's gotta be the grammardick.

Dec 4, 2020, 8:12 AM

Dirty Jobs, now featuring Obed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 10:26 AM

Trump and his buddies are more unAmerican than any major players we have seen in politics in decades. Lock them up if they start a coup.

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic